Proton Campro Engine Tips and Solutions

Mustang

Thats what the Msians do. But cheap n after a couple of years ty trade in cos ty know those cars start to hv many problems after a few years. [sweatdrop]

You mistaken bro,After so many years of abuse and usage which car does not have defects?At least from what I've known not to the extend that the car go in flames or frequent breakdown on road sides.I do have house and relatives in Malaysia and although Proton is 60% of the car population it's ironic to see other makes breakdown on the road.Its how you maintain and drive not really the car problem.Wear and tear is normal cause you have to compare apple with apple and orange with orange.My Uncle in Malacca just bought a BMW 318 and after 3 days of usage car got electrical problem and rear wheel bearing gone case and how do we explain that?

↡ Advertisement

You mistaken bro,After so many years of abuse and usage which car does not have defects?At least from what I've known not to the extend that the car go in flames or frequent breakdown on road sides.I do have house and relatives in Malaysia and although Proton is 60% of the car population it's ironic to see other makes breakdown on the road.Its how you maintain and drive not really the car problem.Wear and tear is normal cause you have to compare apple with apple and orange with orange.My Uncle in Malacca just bought a BMW 318 and after 3 days of usage car got electrical problem and rear wheel bearing gone case and how do we explain that?

Dunno leh. My msian frens tell me they only buy Proton cos its cheap n not cos its good.

After a couple of years all sorts of problems wil start n thats when ty sell n get another car.

I ty wan a better car ty wil get Honda or Toyota.

Yr uncle who bought the 318 sud check if ty got a lemon law there cos the 318 he bought sure sounds like a lemon. [laugh]

i can recommend 1 workshop in permas jaya, boss is a chinese that speaks english very well (can whatsapp him also), very knowledgeable and is always willing to share. He has PDT2000 that can diagnose, clear error codes and do tuning.. very good pricing too ^_^

btw, anyone has put high cams or tc their campros? :wub:

Bro, care to share the workshop name and address, pls?

i can recommend 1 workshop in permas jaya, boss is a chinese that speaks english very well (can whatsapp him also), very knowledgeable and is always willing to share. He has PDT2000 that can diagnose, clear error codes and do tuning.. very good pricing too ^_^

btw, anyone has put high cams or tc their campros? :wub:

Hi Sniper, is the workshop name Hypertune?

To all Proton Campro Singapore owners,Tired of your drive by wire lag and low current flow?

Well I've done installing 3 copper ground cables RM105,Did throttle respond RM50,Cleaning and service of throttle body RM50 and do pedal response RM50 for my saga Blm 1.3 At.Result is better current flow more cooling aircon, brighter headlights and best of all no lag of response even when aircon compressor kicks in

My Jb friend will do for you be it at Larkin,Skudai or even Angsana..Any enquiries pls what's app me @ 91460056

Hi Ref the proton inlet rattle i have a 59 plate Gen 2. i,m from over in the Uk. had my Gen2 for 18 months and put 54k on it its now at 75k this rettle is there a fix or is it a new inlet,

Thanks

Hello,can campro be fitted into old saga ? .I wish to change my saga's engine to better one.please tell can or cant and suggest a better engine for my saga

Forget about campro. Go for the good old 4G63T or 4G93

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1