Taiwan Sweet Beers!

RadX

Bro Bavarian, thanks for the recommendation.

Managed to get at NTUC. they got the mango type and the others that we had as well.

Great! Now i can get drunk on lychee juice...muahahahhaha

For the uninformed, and if you dun really fancy the true bitterness of beer, this is but an alternative.

I also bought some Brazilian beers....sibei bitter

↡ Advertisement

I love Taiwan beer! Especially Lychee! BEST! [laugh]

u too ah.....yes, the Lychee gives that nice after taste.....

Internal Moderator

u too ah.....yes, the Lychee gives that nice after taste.....

I never drink before the can kind, only the bottled ones but it's the same right?

Everytime when I go Shuffle @ CQ for the live band (mando emo songs + english), and order Lychee beer + waffle cheese fries = heaven! [:p]

One of the beer I dislike is Kronenbourg though many people love it. -_-

(edited)

Managed to get at NTUC. they got the mango type and the others that we had as well.

For the uninformed, and if you dun really fancy the true bitterness of beer, this is but an alternative.

Frankly...I tried one mouthful....and threw it out immediately... awful taste....but it just me...

Edited by LoverofCar

Frankly...I tried one mouthful....and threw it out immediately... awful taste....but it just me...

is ok cos some cannot fathom the taste, just like when they deep throat, they go beyond the tongue, deep into the tonsils so that there is no taste of the juice........porker say wan

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

is ok cos some cannot fathom the taste, just like when they deep throat, they go beyond the tongue, deep into the tonsils so that there is no taste of the juice........porker say wan

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

walau...u can compare beer to BBBJ

Turbocharged

Glad you enjoyed it. There is a special shipment of premium Japanese whiskey next month. We can make plans if you are interested. ^_^

Turbocharged

i guess u dun like those fruity after taste beer as well, like hoegaarden

Turbocharged

I never drink before the can kind, only the bottled ones but it's the same right?

Everytime when I go Shuffle @ CQ for the live band (mando emo songs + english), and order Lychee beer + waffle cheese fries = heaven! [:p]

One of the beer I dislike is Kronenbourg though many people love it. -_-

is good [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

when u are drunk, u cannot tell the difference between sweet n bitter leow lah [laugh] [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Taiwan XMM even better [sly]

LOL. I am not bad too please. <_<-_-

Btw, I don't like Kronenbourg because it makes me especially bloated. Or maybe cos everytime drink Kronenbourg will be playing games then I buay tahan. Lol.

They use that Eiffel tower container to serve the beer and it feels damn little but so ex. :mellow:

Turbocharged

LOL. I am not bad too please. <_<-_-

Btw, I don't like Kronenbourg because it makes me especially bloated. Or maybe cos everytime drink Kronenbourg will be playing games then I buay tahan. Lol.

They use that Eiffel tower container to serve the beer and it feels damn little but so ex. :mellow:

like many will say, NPNT!! [smash][laugh] [laugh]

i guess u dun like those fruity after taste beer as well, like hoegaarden

Indeed...I used to like Belgium and Irish beer...now more of a whiskey person...and stout only........

↡ Advertisement