Accident video

Nikelashi

Sorry to say but a lot Taxi drivers (sure not all but have seen really tons) will purposely stop even in front has no car. If you cannot brake in time and kiss them, of course they will say u never keep safe distance blah blah blah. End of day just claim from u and shake leg at coffee shop drink kopi chit chat, better than driving on the road fetch people right?

So brothers out there, beware of this tactic that they use...

↡ Advertisement

Sorry to say but a lot Taxi drivers (sure not all but have seen really tons) will purposely stop even in front has no car. If you cannot brake in time and kiss them, of course they will say u never keep safe distance blah blah blah. End of day just claim from u and shake leg at coffee shop drink kopi chit chat, better than driving on the road fetch people right?

See this :

Supercharged

agree TD pattern more than badminton.

Anyway did anyone notice the motorcycle turn in to the junction at the last few sec in the video as if it is in a Moto GP

Ehh.. effect of wide angle lens lah...

I saw a Mercedes beat red light after at least 7 seconds and caused accident at clementi ave 2 junction C'wealth ave west on 6.8.13. I tried to attached the video clip but don't know how. Seem to have a lot of kuku drivers. Do drive safely.

Edited by Sdxx

Turbocharged

I saw a Mercedes beat red light after at least 7 seconds and caused accident at clementi ave 2 junction C'wealth ave west on 6.8.13. I tried to attached the video clip but don't know how. Seem to have a lot of kuku drivers. Do drive safely.

Send to tp more important....

I happen to come across this youtube.

si bei angry

Why the merc driver just so ungracious. Good that more and more driver are armed with vid camera to expose them all.

Edited by Yewheng

si bei angry

Why the merc driver just so ungracious. Good that more and more driver are armed with vid camera to expose them all.

In her her mind shes probably thinking "Look at me in my big spacious Merc... Thou shall kneel before me...."

si bei angry

I think she just got very bad driving skills and judgement that's y...forced the driver to reverse all the way, instead of squeezing.... [laugh]

He will use same excuse....... used by many many others.......... Brake Beh Jai....... but he will be screwed because got veedeo to show he cheong red light...... then he will chut another popular excuse..... saw a white thing floating in the air...... that type of excuse.....

Hahahaha.

Reminds me of long ago when car skid n crash wil always say got dog.....cat....goat....cow....

suddenly walk in front of car so swerve to avoid it. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya I think last time I also read of some taxi drivers wil purposely jam brake so get hit from behind then can take a break with pay summore. Then quickly book tour with family n go holiday.

Come back taxi just nice repaired swee swee.

How else ty going to get a break with pay?

↡ Advertisement