RadX

http://www.tnp.sg/co...r-priority-seat

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

man, fighting over a seat..

from racist, become debate, end up playing splitting game..

really too stressful nowadays laugh.gif
2 Anonymous members praised this
bluey Tiko Ranger

like a V6

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I lol-ed.

"If it's the law, you call the police! Law ah! Go to the driver, press the button fine $500!"

Classic.

It's like an episode from Curb your Enthusiam:

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

http://www.tnp.sg/co...r-priority-seat

I was actually laughing almost throughout the whole vid.

1 Anonymous member praised this
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I watched without sound I also lol

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

VenomMX
  • Premium member
    VenomMX
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I was actually laughing almost throughout the whole vid.

Strangely, its quite funny.. tongue.gif

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

Abachee
  • Abachee
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Like the way the bulky man said "Hey, don't bring race you know. What?? You want to bring race inside huh? YOU ARE RACIST!!"
Imagine the one word that he repeated many time "Racist" and it sound like a rapper like that. LOL

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Know wonder everyone day take mrt very stressful nowadays.... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Kiario
  • Premium member
    Kiario
    5th Gear
    Author Image

thats why i die die stick to my car.

and during the time when i need to take mrt, i always choose the intersection of the train carriages and stand there.

Edited by Kiario, 29 May 2013 - 07:02 AM.

piss, i mean 'peace' to all

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:10 AM

BlueOldMan
  • BlueOldMan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thats why i die die stick to my car.

and during the time when i need to take mrt, i always choose the intersection of the train carriages and stand there.

Intersection is where I like to stand too
That's where I bio Chio bu
Haha

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

the baby looking also blur liao

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

I lol-ed.

"If it's the law, you call the police! Law ah! Go to the driver, press the button fine $500!"

Classic.

It's like an episode from Curb your Enthusiam:

yah...that part classic.....stedy lah

think it was reported old man wanted the corner seat but was given the seat next...so not happy, insisted on the ah pui's seat

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

Nemo6089
  • Nemo6089
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Don't understand why some elderly people insist on others to give up their seat for them.

When I take the MRT on weekends I encounter a lot of young people below the age of 30 years old immediately stand up to give their seat to me and it makes me feels so "Paiseh" and useless.

Now I avoid standing in front of the priority seat or any seat for that matter, better to stand facing the train door so that nobody will give up their seat for me or my wife blush.gif

We elderly people are capable to stand on the MRT, please don't assume that we need a seat so badly. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nemo6089, 29 May 2013 - 07:16 AM.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If its priority seat, just get your butt off. Some more abled body man...
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Rayleigh
  • Rayleigh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Don't understand why some elderly people insist on others to give up their seat for them.

When I take the MRT on weekends I encounter a lot of young people below the age of 30 years old immediately stand up to give their seat to me and it makes me feels so "Paiseh" and useless.

Now I avoid standing in front of the priority seat or any seat for that matter, better to stand facing the train door so that nobody will give up their seat for me or my wife blush.gif

We elderly people are capable to stand on the MRT, please don't assume that we need a seat so badly. rolleyes.gif

There are also black sheeps among the elderly. I have witness a few instances where elderly cant even reciprocate with the word "thank you" or even a simple smile. Worst, acted as if they owned the seat and we owe them the seat. Hiaz......where is the society of graciousness? It really makes think deeper the meaning of "i eat salt more than you eat rice". I rather think the more salt you eat, the higher the blood pressure and the faster you died. I rather eat rice instead. Having gone through much in life, an elderly should live up to the name of a "wise old man".

Good morning all.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yah...that part classic.....stedy lah

think it was reported old man wanted the corner seat but was given the seat next...so not happy, insisted on the ah pui's seat

I think old man just feels that ah pui should be the one giving up the seat instead of the young man beside. So wanted to teach ah pui a lesson, but instead ah pui buay song kenna lecture.
You have eaten 10 curry puffs, 4 cakes and a tao sar boa.
You have drunk 10 cokes, and a jug of sarsi and I don't know how.
All you do is waddle, when the others run.
Eat a little less, play a little more.
You will find that life is a lot more fun than it was before.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

Bavarian
The younger man is wrong on every single count.
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

the fact that there are signs pasted above the priority seats somehow made it into a rule. And typical singaporeans will demand for that to be served. Just like our roads where drivers are never forgiving or practice some tolerance. So even for these seats, such privileges became entitlement already. It is sad that in general we are viewed like beings without good upbringing, and we need all these reminders to tell us what to do and what not to do.

Edited by Chrispie, 29 May 2013 - 07:55 AM.

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No wonder Singa courtesy lion quit.
Night King

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users