Another stressful incident on the MRT!

RadX

Dunno what is wrong wif society....sigh

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

man, fighting over a seat..

from racist, become debate, end up playing splitting game..

really too stressful nowadays [laugh]

• Praise 2

Like the way the bulky man said "Hey, don't bring race you know. What?? You want to bring race inside huh? YOU ARE RACIST!!"

Imagine the one word that he repeated many time "Racist" and it sound like a rapper like that. LOL

• Praise 1

(edited)

thats why i die die stick to my car.

and during the time when i need to take mrt, i always choose the intersection of the train carriages and stand there.

Edited by Kiario
  • Praise 1

thats why i die die stick to my car.

and during the time when i need to take mrt, i always choose the intersection of the train carriages and stand there.

Intersection is where I like to stand too

That's where I bio Chio bu

Haha

• Praise 1

I lol-ed.

"If it's the law, you call the police! Law ah! Go to the driver, press the button fine $500!"

Classic.

It's like an episode from Curb your Enthusiam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxadhjsy1UI

yah...that part classic.....stedy lah

think it was reported old man wanted the corner seat but was given the seat next...so not happy, insisted on the ah pui's seat

(edited)

Don't understand why some elderly people insist on others to give up their seat for them.

When I take the MRT on weekends I encounter a lot of young people below the age of 30 years old immediately stand up to give their seat to me and it makes me feels so "Paiseh" and useless.

Now I avoid standing in front of the priority seat or any seat for that matter, better to stand facing the train door so that nobody will give up their seat for me or my wife [blush]

We elderly people are capable to stand on the MRT, please don't assume that we need a seat so badly. [rolleyes]

Edited by Nemo6089
  • Praise 1

Don't understand why some elderly people insist on others to give up their seat for them.

When I take the MRT on weekends I encounter a lot of young people below the age of 30 years old immediately stand up to give their seat to me and it makes me feels so "Paiseh" and useless.

Now I avoid standing in front of the priority seat or any seat for that matter, better to stand facing the train door so that nobody will give up their seat for me or my wife [blush]

We elderly people are capable to stand on the MRT, please don't assume that we need a seat so badly. [rolleyes]

There are also black sheeps among the elderly. I have witness a few instances where elderly cant even reciprocate with the word "thank you" or even a simple smile. Worst, acted as if they owned the seat and we owe them the seat. Hiaz......where is the society of graciousness? It really makes think deeper the meaning of "i eat salt more than you eat rice". I rather think the more salt you eat, the higher the blood pressure and the faster you died. I rather eat rice instead. Having gone through much in life, an elderly should live up to the name of a "wise old man".

Good morning all.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

yah...that part classic.....stedy lah

think it was reported old man wanted the corner seat but was given the seat next...so not happy, insisted on the ah pui's seat

I think old man just feels that ah pui should be the one giving up the seat instead of the young man beside. So wanted to teach ah pui a lesson, but instead ah pui buay song kenna lecture.

• Praise 1