Another stressful incident on the MRT!

RadX

Agree, in Taiwan, nobody will sit on priority seats.

But in HK and China, they all same as SG. All will sit on priority seat. China worst, they even spit on the floor of the mrt. So better dont sit on the floor!!! They would also carry large luggage and block the exits while seating on the priority seat. [shakehead]

SG not that bad yet lah.

wait until 6.9M come. [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I don't know how many agree with my view. Sinagpore put such piorty seat, no smoking at bus stop and many law but not enforcing it. There is 2 group of people 1 who follow law and the other f care it. So creating so many of such tension.

• Praise 1

I don't know how many agree with my view. Sinagpore put such piorty seat, no smoking at bus stop and many law but not enforcing it. There is 2 group of people 1 who follow law and the other f care it. So creating so many of such tension.

This group also includes folks who like to share their loud music i.e. NOISE from their headphones with those around them & those on their mobiles wanting passengers from the entire 6 carriages to know what he had been eating, how many times he visited the loo or on his holiday plans [furious][furious][furious]

• Praise 1

sorry i may be blur on this....at the last part, did the guy spit on the old man a couple of times???? This is classic! "You are RACIST"

No matter what this guy shouldnt spit on the old man. KNN he shouting racist and racist trying to gain support from others. All bo chap him [hur]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

cant hear the sound since at work but from the article, one guy give up the seat to the old guy, but the old guy insists on having the priority seat? what kind of logic is that? just take the seat you are given, be thankful and move on with life. why need to make a ruckus?

also, kudos to the baby for being the most patient in the video haha ... :P

• Praise 1

cant hear the sound since at work but from the article, one guy give up the seat to the old guy, but the old guy insists on having the priority seat? what kind of logic is that? just take the seat you are given, be thankful and move on with life. why need to make a ruckus?

also, kudos to the baby for being the most patient in the video haha ... :P

old guy try to act hero / self-righteous , didn't expect to encounter lau beng kia.

old guy try to act hero / self-righteous , didn't expect to encounter lau beng kia.

Like the way beng say 'u old bugger...' True

Ppl give seat good enuf...

If we're me I say read my signature

Like the way beng say 'u old bugger...' True

Ppl give seat good enuf...

If we're me I say read my signature

Baby face priceless

the fact that there are signs pasted above the priority seats somehow made it into a rule. And typical singaporeans will demand for that to be served. Just like our roads where drivers are never forgiving or practice some tolerance. So even for these seats, such privileges became entitlement already. It is sad that in general we are viewed like beings without good upbringing, and we need all these reminders to tell us what to do and what not to do.

This country is going downhill I tell you. All in the name of 'progress'.

• Praise 1

This country is going downhill I tell you. All in the name of 'progress'.

last time prob hav liao la, just that nowadays everywhere is a camera and youtube and boradband.

crazy... whats wrong with singapore old man.... knn... got pple give seat but he die die dont take... want the priority seat... if i am the beng.. i will wait till the old man get down and blanket party him...

so what if he is an old man... a person who dont have self respects deserve to be insulted .... kudos to the guy who splits on the old man

• Praise 1

i like how the ahbeng poke poke the old man after old man sit down. hahahahahahaha... sibeh troll...

Dare say like how u poke me

There are also black sheeps among the elderly. I have witness a few instances where elderly cant even reciprocate with the word "thank you" or even a simple smile. Worst, acted as if they owned the seat and we owe them the seat. Hiaz......where is the society of graciousness? It really makes think deeper the meaning of "i eat salt more than you eat rice". I rather think the more salt you eat, the higher the blood pressure and the faster you died. I rather eat rice instead. Having gone through much in life, an elderly should live up to the name of a "wise old man".

Good morning all.

Reminds me of this "Polite Ah Lian" incident

Ah Lian didnt notice auntie was standing in front of her but when she noticed, she stood up right away and gave up her seat. Auntie not happy the seat was offered "late", so took out her hp and want to take ah lian's photo which ended up in a shouting match.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1