Furniture shopping

Chrispie

Turbocharged

for bed and mattress wait for warehouse sale.

i got my tempur mattress during warehouse sale, abt 30% cheaper than the retail outlet.

at where ah bro? my place also coming soon. went to courts last week to look at beds, but every single salesman keep pestering us to see their beds until we buay tahan ... my gf say just looking but one of them followed us a good 50-100m extolling the values of the mattress >< pengz.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

picket & rail at IMM: dark brown wood furniture. not nice at all. Compared to teak/nyatoh furniture. Not suitable for most decor themes... Very big and with 90 degree corners.

Air is expensive lah. even display sets. But some of their stuff is nice.

Hypersonic

at where ah bro? my place also coming soon. went to courts last week to look at beds, but every single salesman keep pestering us to see their beds until we buay tahan ... my gf say just looking but one of them followed us a good 50-100m extolling the values of the mattress >< pengz.

Haha lie down and decide.

U prefer which type?

very soft - european eg Lotus

Very firm - can just buy hongkong brand

In between - the usual american big boys. sealy etc...

Hypersonic

There are some good ikea stuff that can last > 10 years easily.

Some of their drawer/cabinets, wardrobes are good.

Of course some of their stuff is rubbish and meant to be used and replaced quickly...

near clarke quay there. need to keep an eye out for ads in the papers.

http://www.greatdeals.com.sg/2013/03/14/te...clearance-sale/

usally quarterly. last one was in march. think june should have another. quite good deal. i got a king size mattress + frame about 6k. same one at boutique abt 8-9k

Sungei Kadut area depending on what u need.

Hi all,

Apartment gonna TOP soon, so am looking out for furnitures....

Any suggestion where I can find nice furnitures with good prices?

I am more for design and quality of course, but feels that those shops at Park Mall charge too high a premium for what they have.

Not saying it has to be dirt cheap (ikea is out for sure), I dont mind paying a little more if it is really good value for money.

Thanks!

Yesterday went to midview city at bishan, saw quite a few furniture showroom there.

How u guys find vintage palace furniture and price?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

near clarke quay there. need to keep an eye out for ads in the papers.

http://www.greatdeals.com.sg/2013/03/14/te...clearance-sale/

usally quarterly. last one was in march. think june should have another. quite good deal. i got a king size mattress + frame about 6k. same one at boutique abt 8-9k

thats quite cheap. im only looking at queen size at the moment so should be even cheaper. thanks bro!

Hi all,

Apartment gonna TOP soon, so am looking out for furnitures....

Any suggestion where I can find nice furnitures with good prices?

I am more for design and quality of course, but feels that those shops at Park Mall charge too high a premium for what they have.

Not saying it has to be dirt cheap (ikea is out for sure), I dont mind paying a little more if it is really good value for money.

Thanks!

Last sunday went to look for a simple TV console for my MIL. First stop at Rozel @ AMK, so called big sales but the prices are ranging from $799 till $1,099. Din know nowadays TV console so ex.

2nd stop went to Midtown got one shop advertised in newsapaper big sales as well. Saw one of the TV console table at $499, wanted to buy liao. Then I thought still got few more shops around so I walked to Novana. Told the sales guy I am looking for TV console and he recommended me to buy their promo TV console (quality as good as other shops) at only $199, plus $35 tpt all in less than $240! See no further, buy and chao! [laugh]

thats quite cheap. im only looking at queen size at the moment so should be even cheaper. thanks bro!

go for king bro. queen will be too small.

esp when wife pregnant, she needs a lot of space to flip around. at least now i dont wake up with a punch to the face [laugh]

Supersonic

Last sunday went to look for a simple TV console for my MIL. First stop at Rozel @ AMK, so called big sales but the prices are ranging from $799 till $1,099. Din know nowadays TV console so ex.

2nd stop went to Midtown got one shop advertised in newsapaper big sales as well. Saw one of the TV console table at $499, wanted to buy liao. Then I thought still got few more shops around so I walked to Novana. Told the sales guy I am looking for TV console and he recommended me to buy their promo TV console (quality as good as other shops) at only $199, plus $35 tpt all in less than $240! See no further, buy and chao! [laugh]

Some of these tv console is selling display set, and the price even cheaper. I also looking for tv console, but all starts from $399! My budget is $199 to $200 plus.

Anyway, anyone knows where to get small metal racking about 3-4 tier? [:/] I saw one at NTUC selling, 4 tier at $120, dont know cheap or expensive?

Supersonic

go for king bro. queen will be too small.

esp when wife pregnant, she needs a lot of space to flip around. at least now i dont wake up with a punch to the face [laugh]

Nowadays nobody buy queen size bed la, all buy king. Unless you are single then will get queen.

For mattress, just buy cheap pocketed spring (less than $1K) and change every 3 years.

Mattresses should not be kept for more than 3 years for hygiene. A lot of creepy crawlers feed on our dead cells and live deep within our mattresses. They may cause a person to develop massive allergy problems.

huh...

i think otherwise.. mattress to me is very important. I would want to get hospitality range used by hotels. I wont compromise on sleep quality.

(edited)

bro.. your avatar.. taken at the Link bridge at Safti siboh ?

nostalgic..

Edited by Chrispie

huh...

i think otherwise.. mattress to me is very important. I would want to get hospitality range used by hotels. I wont compromise on sleep quality.

Depends also on the size of the bedroom

huh...

Living quality should not be compromised also, so we should all buy the most beautiful and convenient homes available, and marry the most attractive partners.

(edited)

TS can also try the Toh Guan Furniture Mall

Edited by _h_r_
↡ Advertisement