Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Rastaman01
  • Rastaman01
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hope cyclists can read this
Many people dont mind u all cycling BUT BLOODY HELL on Sundays along punggol drive many groups will cycle and then some of these jokers will try to overtake the other groups and occupying both lanes. Bloody hell we respect ur u 1.5 meter already what.... Now you want whole road
Please la sunday does not mean the road belongs to you all la... To those group wearing red and white t shirt and always on sunday cycle along punggol drive i respect... always 1 straight line.... some other groups wah lau....

And also u on the road follow road rules la..... red light you whole group cycle through until many drivers also confused can move or not sia.....

Edited by Rastaman01, 29 May 2013 - 12:52 PM.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:06 PM

Myxilplix
  • Myxilplix
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lol here we go again!

i think better to post your views on togoparts forum, that's where you can find cyclists.
A line of paint on a road holds more authority than I ever will.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

matter of time before this happens.

Edited by Little_prince, 29 May 2013 - 01:12 PM.

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Npnt. ..

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup, punggol drive on sundays full of inconsiderate cyclists hogging the entire lane and not in single files. Really damn pissed with this bunch of jokers man!

Ok, back to my pledge - I shall not be angry on sundays as well

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 29 May 2013 - 01:22 PM.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This problem has been exists long time, and many times cyclists complaint drivers dont give way and look out for them, and drivers complaint cyclists occupied the whole road and doesnt follow traffic rules?! blink.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This problem has been exists long time, and many times cyclists complaint drivers dont give way and look out for them, and drivers complaint cyclists occupied the whole road and doesnt follow traffic rules?! blink.gif

Know why it exists for so long? Lack of enforcement.

Edited by Toothiewabbit, 29 May 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i believe many of those cyclists are also drivers themselves....while on their bikes....they expect other drivers to give way to them,

but when they're driving.....???
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Know why it exists for so long? Lack of enforcement.

Dont think the authority can do much and want to do much to solve the problem. sleep.gif

Edited by 13177, 29 May 2013 - 02:43 PM.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

TS, on your behalf, i have posted on Ride on Punggol drive. That is the appropriate forum. NOT HERE.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

make cyclists take BTT.

but then again, i dont see whats wrong with riding on pavements. It definately safer. and alot of people do it in japan.

in fact, more people cycle on pavements than roads there

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I believe they choose unday because traffic is light, so if it doesnt cause traffic obstruction andcongestion, poses not danger, just close one eye and use other lanes lor. this is probably what is meant by an inclusive society ?
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Azhiwen
  • Premium member
    Azhiwen
    4th Gear
    Author Image

make cyclists take BTT.

but then again, i dont see whats wrong with riding on pavements. It definately safer. and alot of people do it in japan.

in fact, more people cycle on pavements than roads there

There is nothing wrong except when you get irresponsible people cycling very fast. I have saw with my own eyes how a cyclist knocked over a young boy because he was cycling fast and did not swerve out far enough to avoid the kid.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is nothing wrong except when you get irresponsible people cycling very fast. I have saw with my own eyes how a cyclist knocked over a young boy because he was cycling fast and did not swerve out far enough to avoid the kid.

dangerous for old folks too
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That day also saw one LTA officer on bike chasing one motorised bicycle down to my block below until that joker run inside.
the officer did not managed to get him.

those so called professional full gear cyclist are the main culprits cycling on 2 lanes and moving in and out. Chiong red light somemore expect people to jam brakes for them.
matter of time an accident happens before someone do something about it.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That day also saw one LTA officer on bike chasing one motorised bicycle down to my block below until that joker run inside.
the officer did not managed to get him.

those so called professional full gear cyclist are the main culprits cycling on 2 lanes and moving in and out. Chiong red light somemore expect people to jam brakes for them.
matter of time an accident happens before someone do something about it.

As usual, need to wait for some very serious accident happen then they might enforce some ruling against cyclists.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

Whackonly
  • Whackonly
    Clutched
    Author Image

There was a Motorised Scooter was at the main road of Orchard like he was driving in the car lane... That is a once in a long time that i probably ever see....

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Lethalstrike
  • Lethalstrike
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Complain here for? There is already another super long thread on this a few weeks back which has already been closed. sleep.gif

Its only good to start another verbal war between drivers, cyclists and those who do both.

I agree that if drivers really have an issue with the cyclists, its time to bring the verbal war to them online through Togoparts, and not MyCarForum.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Alfc
  • Alfc
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I can understand how TS feel. From my personal observations, it seems many cyclist just want the best of both worlds...
They want to command the respect and right of way just like any vehicle on the road which is fair enough. BUT yet also want the convenience to take advatage of rules meant for PEDESTRAIN like riding across a red light meant for vehicle but using/following the green man for pedestrain crossings; riding across zebra crossings again meant for PEDESTRAIN. If a cyclist wants to use pedestrain crossings - can, BUT please alight and push the bike across and behave like a pedestrain. I experoence many instances where the speed the cyclist dash out across zebra crossings especially is so dangerous and leaves little time for drivers to react to a stop.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hope cyclists can read this
Many people dont mind u all cycling BUT BLOODY HELL on Sundays along punggol drive many groups will cycle and then some of these jokers will try to overtake the other groups and occupying both lanes. Bloody hell we respect ur u 1.5 meter already what.... Now you want whole road
Please la sunday does not mean the road belongs to you all la... To those group wearing red and white t shirt and always on sunday cycle along punggol drive i respect... always 1 straight line.... some other groups wah lau....

And also u on the road follow road rules la..... red light you whole group cycle through until many drivers also confused can move or not sia.....

U dunno every sunday got Tour de France all over s'pore meh, not juz punggol. All tarted up in their leotards and sponsor jerseys ok? Cycling nowadays beri serious, cannot say anything abt them one hor.

Juz like those ah bengs wif their Spoon, Mugen, Tanabe stickered civics at Orchard Gudang last time. Using public roads for their fantasy events.....

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users