To Cyclists

Rastaman01

(edited)

Hope cyclists can read this

Many people dont mind u all cycling BUT BLOODY HELL on Sundays along punggol drive many groups will cycle and then some of these jokers will try to overtake the other groups and occupying both lanes. Bloody hell we respect ur u 1.5 meter already what.... Now you want whole road

Please la sunday does not mean the road belongs to you all la... To those group wearing red and white t shirt and always on sunday cycle along punggol drive i respect... always 1 straight line.... some other groups wah lau....

And also u on the road follow road rules la..... red light you whole group cycle through until many drivers also confused can move or not sia.....

Edited by Rastaman01
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Yup, punggol drive on sundays full of inconsiderate cyclists hogging the entire lane and not in single files. Really damn pissed with this bunch of jokers man!

Ok, back to my pledge - I shall not be angry on sundays as well

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Supersonic

This problem has been exists long time, and many times cyclists complaint drivers dont give way and look out for them, and drivers complaint cyclists occupied the whole road and doesnt follow traffic rules?! :blink:

(edited)

This problem has been exists long time, and many times cyclists complaint drivers dont give way and look out for them, and drivers complaint cyclists occupied the whole road and doesnt follow traffic rules?! :blink:

Know why it exists for so long? Lack of enforcement.

Edited by Toothiewabbit

i believe many of those cyclists are also drivers themselves....while on their bikes....they expect other drivers to give way to them,

but when they're driving.....???

Supersonic
(edited)

Know why it exists for so long? Lack of enforcement.

Dont think the authority can do much and want to do much to solve the problem. -_-

Edited by 13177

make cyclists take BTT.

but then again, i dont see whats wrong with riding on pavements. It definately safer. and alot of people do it in japan.

in fact, more people cycle on pavements than roads there

Turbocharged

I believe they choose unday because traffic is light, so if it doesnt cause traffic obstruction andcongestion, poses not danger, just close one eye and use other lanes lor. this is probably what is meant by an inclusive society ?

make cyclists take BTT.

but then again, i dont see whats wrong with riding on pavements. It definately safer. and alot of people do it in japan.

in fact, more people cycle on pavements than roads there

There is nothing wrong except when you get irresponsible people cycling very fast. I have saw with my own eyes how a cyclist knocked over a young boy because he was cycling fast and did not swerve out far enough to avoid the kid.

There is nothing wrong except when you get irresponsible people cycling very fast. I have saw with my own eyes how a cyclist knocked over a young boy because he was cycling fast and did not swerve out far enough to avoid the kid.

dangerous for old folks too

That day also saw one LTA officer on bike chasing one motorised bicycle down to my block below until that joker run inside.

the officer did not managed to get him.

those so called professional full gear cyclist are the main culprits cycling on 2 lanes and moving in and out. Chiong red light somemore expect people to jam brakes for them.

matter of time an accident happens before someone do something about it.

Supersonic

That day also saw one LTA officer on bike chasing one motorised bicycle down to my block below until that joker run inside.

the officer did not managed to get him.

those so called professional full gear cyclist are the main culprits cycling on 2 lanes and moving in and out. Chiong red light somemore expect people to jam brakes for them.

matter of time an accident happens before someone do something about it.

As usual, need to wait for some very serious accident happen then they might enforce some ruling against cyclists.

Neutral Newbie

There was a Motorised Scooter was at the main road of Orchard like he was driving in the car lane... That is a once in a long time that i probably ever see....

Sometimes you cant always win....

Complain here for? There is already another super long thread on this a few weeks back which has already been closed. -_-

Its only good to start another verbal war between drivers, cyclists and those who do both.

I agree that if drivers really have an issue with the cyclists, its time to bring the verbal war to them online through Togoparts, and not MyCarForum.

↡ Advertisement