To Cyclists

Rastaman01

Twincharged
(edited)

Hmmm u try first bro.... Tge moment u stop n surtounded by cyclists anything heated happens it just takes one of them to kick tgeir bicycle down n turn table say we knock them....

Btw post that forum for what..... U see their reply...one Mofo can bring out about buddhist or religion all that...how low they can be....

Post here cause we all drivers might know some loved ones who cycle..... So posr here so can help raise awareness AGIN

Btw if see my post i never condemn all... I DID DO POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT N commented the good bunch

That is how onboard cam comes in handy. They purposely kick the bicycle down and make a fuss say driver knock them, than see who has last laugh when evidence shows otherwise. They can be charge for make false police report.

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

That is how onboard cam comes in handy. They purposely kick the bicycle down and make a fuss say driver know him, than see who has last laugh when evidence shows otherwise. They can be charge for make false police report.

Easy said bro.... Camera can take all sngles ah.... U must go thailand vietnam more often to see the way they do

Twincharged

Easy said bro.... Camera can take all sngles ah.... U must go thailand vietnam more often to see the way they do

As long as go straight, there will be no reason how can a driver knock onto cyclist even if they make a fall from the side. If making a turn, than really sway.

Even if camera did not capture the guy kick his own bike, it still capture that the driver didn't do anything... [;)]

--

If see a big bunch of cyclists hogging all lanes, just tap your horn lightly and move on at lane 1, pretty sure they will siam and not make a big fuss. No point getting into trouble. If not happy with them, just complain to TP say certain roads certain timing always these bunch of cyclists come here block all the lanes... nuisance to others and danger to themselves bla bla bla... the more people complain then higher chance they will take action. Think of it as buying toto... got buy got chance. :D

(edited)

wad time they usuall cycle?gt chio bu bo?

actually.. some slim lady cyclists.. wear those jerseys.. unzip the top to quite low and lean fwd when they cycle.. quite sexy.

I think only if they are the one taking a whole lane, i will be happy to be following behind at 30kph.

but i also see a lot of thunder thighs ones.

Edited by Chrispie

With the recent accident happened to cyclists and e-bikers, I just had this thought.

Should the authority made it compulsory for cyclists and e-bikers to attend the following before they are allow to ride on the road?

1. Highway Code Test, and

2. Defensive Riding Course

If they have not taken or failed these test, they should not be allowed to ride on main road.

For their own and other road users safety, they should only be riding on pavement.

Please comments.

• Praise 1

Bicycle should not be allowed on pavement. Our pavement is designed for traffic with speed less than 5km/h.

Other than PAB and other senior citizen used vehicles, any form of PMD should be banned. Singaporean is not gracious enough to share path.

My question to TS: How to enforce it?

Look at the mess on the road. It is incompetent of relevant authorities. Do you think they can enforce it?

• Praise 3

Bicycle should not be allowed on pavement. Our pavement is designed for traffic with speed less than 5km/h.

Other than PAB and other senior citizen used vehicles, any form of PMD should be banned. Singaporean is not gracious enough to share path.

My question to TS: How to enforce it?

Look at the mess on the road. It is incompetent of relevant authorities. Do you think they can enforce it?

Authority can issue license, just like class 2, 3, 4 etc

If kana caught riding on road without license = heavy fines.

Just like our current system.

Authority can issue license, just like class 2, 3, 4 etc

If kana caught riding on road without license = heavy fines.

Just like our current system.

our relevant authorities is incompetent to enforce your suggestion.

Currently, there is at least 1 million cyclist on the island. How to make sure everyone go & get licensed?

No forgetting these 1 million includes FW.

@nzy gonna ask you, how about ginna? Are they not allow to cycle then?

There are also group of senior citizen which might have learning difficulty

Currently, there is at least 1 million cyclist on the island. How to make sure everyone go & get licensed?

I agree with Davidtch. It is not possible to license cyclists and LTA has not enough man power and resources to handle even if they want to implement. I think they already got problem handling MRT systems and other problems, will they give attention to license cyclist?

just some suggestions, not sure if can work.

- LTA can empower or give incentive to civilians to catch erroneous cyclists.

- strong public education on safety for cyclists, especially in all public schools

- LTA can reward cyclists who display good behaviour and cycling habit. bring out role models of all ages to the public

- start implementing cycling tracks next to roads, esp those routes with many cyclists and those that leads to CBD and Biz Parks. this may take time and money, but this should reduce the danger and risk of all motorists and cyclists

Edited by SWUBIZ

Try call up LTA to ask for spec of electric bike. I means those which requires COE & license plate. Confirm they have no idea about it.

Try call up TP for electric pwr output limit for both class 2A & 2B. You might get an interesting answer.

Well, I think children and senior citizen must never go on the road, they are only allowed on pavement, these "pavement group" shouldn't have any safety issue.

It is the group of cyclists that is riding on the road should had some form of safety awareness education.