McD Hello Kitty is back!!!

Adrianli

Turbocharged

Had the double peri something burger yesterday.... At one look already sianz liao.... So dark macam like over fried very dry. The peri-peri sauce also nowhere near nandos. Verdict? 3/10....

Agree with you.

I don't normally eat burgers and fast food but decided to just eat once due to the TV advert.

The peri burger is dissapointing. Luckily I order the single patty as I just want to check it out.

Neutral Newbie

Had the double peri something burger yesterday.... At one look already sianz liao.... So dark macam like over fried very dry. The peri-peri sauce also nowhere near nandos. Verdict? 3/10....

Yah. Somemore farking ex oso...not worth. Worst part is the sauce no kick man. [mad]

Neutral Newbie

I used to buy First Pride's beef patty from JB's tesco. Taste a lot like QuarterPounder.

I prefer just making my own patties from minced beef. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

actually the new range of Kitties are quite cute:D, likely to get one for my boy but unlikely to have the complete series.

It is really worth keeping them from collectors point of view?

Will the value increase as time go buy?

Neutral Newbie

actually the new range of Kitties are quite cute:D, likely to get one for my boy but unlikely to have the complete series.

It is really worth keeping them from collectors point of view?

Will the value increase as time go buy?

I kept my beanie babies for farking 20 years oredi...still no value [:(] what you think leh?

The Witch Kitty is really playing hell with McDelivery.

My GF tried calling and had to re-dial >10 times before being put on hold for another 20mins +. The operator then asked her to call back in 1 hour because her area was overwhelmed.

Later I tried calling from my own place. Got through the first try but on hold for about 10 mins. Managed to place an order but wait time was 1.5 hrs.

:o

↡ Advertisement