McD Hello Kitty is back!!!

Adrianli

Riding Hood Kitty out of stock since Monday. McDelivery witch also rumoured to be OOS.

Frog Prince Kitty will be out this Thurs at midnight. Game on [pirate]

The only one which i will be getting is the the black one which i am sure many mcf brothers are also gunning for [:)]

The only one which i will be getting is the the black one which i am sure many mcf brothers are also gunning for [:)]

Jialat. Looks like I will be having an unhealthy supper after all. :o

(edited)

they even come up with a kitty tracker [laugh]

to avoid disappointment, check first before going down :D

Kitty tracker ish bruff peepur wan. Every few hours they will do a mass uppdate and the status is usually the same.

And it is either selling fast or sold out. I have yet to see available, take your time or restocking -_-

Edited by Ahtong

(edited)

Donch panic, let's do some simple maths and detective work.

During the '99 Craze, MCD sold 2.8 million kittys. Curry Source

We should have about 121 MCD outlets. BBQ Source

Let's say they ordered the same quantity of Kittys as 13 yrs ago, that means there should be 466,666 of each variant (2.8 mil / 6 variants)

Each shop should have about 3856 Kittys of each variant (466,666 / 121 outlets)

Assuming MCD has 3 counters open and each counter can serve 1 customer a minute and each customer wants a kitty (quite impossible imo), it would take about 21 hours to clear all the kittys (3856 / 3 counters x 60 orders per hr).

Based on the Lion and Riding Hood, it took aboout 4 days (Thurs - Sun) to clear stock. So the Kittys are going at a more realistic rate of 40 / hour (3856 / 96 hrs)

Draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Ahtong

Said to be Boat Quay MCD at ~7am. One line is for collection

L2WSwOb.jpeg

Said to be Boat Quay MCD at ~8:30am

3TCsVgZ.jpg

I hope this opportunist burn jialat jialat. I think people who want the Kittys but missed out should patiently wait a month or two until the bubble burst.

20130613075634.jpg

Turbocharged
(edited)

why so difficult?

I order Mcdelivery this morning via their website, they deliver the green kitty to my house.

All they took is 30 minutes.

Why queue?

Edited by Icedbs

Turbocharged

why so difficult?

I order Mcdelivery this morning via their website, they deliver the green kitty to my house.

Why queue?

hahahah.. ya. i ordered this morning. the green frog one. no need to take a foot out of my house.

maybe people wanna 'experience' the atmosphere loh [laugh]

Turbocharged

hahahah.. ya. i ordered this morning. the green frog one. no need to take a foot out of my house.

maybe people wanna 'experience' the atmosphere loh [laugh]

The delivery guy like a bit boi song....he shove the kitty to me and say "Nah...frog!"

Turbocharged

why pple so kc spider. I just go for my drivethru at lunch time.

Us too....it'll be the SAFRA drive through...

(edited)

why so difficult?

Why queue?

From my observation, BQ seems to be the most (maybe only) crowded one. MCD at neighbourhood areas have people buying kitties but in reasonable numbers.

As for not using Mcdelivery, I think it is because of cost. Delivery costs = $10 min order + $4 delivery charge + $4.60 for kitty =$18.60 min. Buying on site = $4.50 for McChicken meal + $4.60 = $9.10 Those resellers are worried about profit margin. [laugh]

Anyway, I would really love it if they had an exclusive kitty for drive thru only. Might need a TP to direct traffic [laugh]

Edited by Ahtong

When I missed out on the 1st kitty, i cant be bothered about the rest liao..

maybe few years down the road, some1 lelong whole set for $10

↡ Advertisement