[Awareness] Car Dealers loopholes?

Bradz7777

Turbocharged

Don't ask for photo here lar ... Just go down there, ask for his service.. you can see his farking face whole day... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Some pp just have the natural ability to lie thru their teeth. Sibei convincing. I wonder wat coorrk n bull story this idiot would give when contacted by wanbao.

TS! Keep us updated plss. We would love to know.

Don't ask for photo here lar ... Just go down there, ask for his service.. you can see his farking face whole day... [laugh]

Then I'll ask him, "ohh, so u r that mother fxxker gentlemen?" [laugh]

alot of black sheephttp [pirate] [pirate] esp 2nd car dealers are like mushroom after the rain..

must remember need to our due diligence and homework before approaching them.

alot of black sheephttp [pirate] [pirate] esp 2nd car dealers are like mushroom after the rain..

must remember need to our due diligence and homework before approaching them.

Just made a search in the Singapore Vehicle Traders Association member list. Found most of the dealers are part of the member except "Mirage Motor". Couldn't locate any. [laugh]

Turbocharged

While reading your post, I have images of you and that mother father gentlemen singing and dancing to that tune ... [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Not only used car dealers..property agents also...smsed one agent on the property he posted..genuinely interested but this agent must be business too good liao, shot back an sms asking which property I am interested in..and after I replied..neber contacted me..pui..business must be too good for these folks.. :angry:

Edited by Kyrios

Neutral Newbie

30 May

Andy Koh went to police station with IO to hand over all relevant documents for investigation. He also promise to bring $14k to prove to police he has my money.

IO called me and said Andy koh wants to negotiate with me.

So im thinking, what is there to negotiate about?

Andy says he do not want to return my full $14988 back and wants to claim damages for reporting police, forum post and media from my 14k.

I told the IO that if he wants to claim damage, he needs to do it through legal means and NOT from my 14k.

It is totally different matter. So of cos i refused.

And Im just disappointed why the IO didnt tell him that.. and just be a middle man to pass this message.. hoping both me and andy comes to a conclusion.

And the most ridiculous thing is.. Andy didnt even bring the exact full $14988 to police station. According to the IO as he counted , andy only brings $13k+.

Twincharged

Not only used car dealers..property agents also...smsed one agent on the property he posted..genuinely interested but this agent must be business too good liao, shot back an sms asking which property I am interested in..and after I replied..neber contacted me..pui..business must be too good for these folks.. :angry:

If it is sold or reserved at least reply back, thats the basic courtesy. So well, he this kind of property agent let him be. One day he will know, if he continue this type of arrogant attitude.

Twincharged
(edited)

30 May

Andy Koh went to police station with IO to hand over all relevant documents for investigation. He also promise to bring $14k to prove to police he has my money.

Andy says he do not want to return my full $14988 back and wants to claim damages for reporting police, forum post and media from my 14k.

I told the IO that if he wants to claim damage, he needs to do it through legal means and NOT from my 14k.

And Im just disappointed why the IO didnt tell him that.. and just be a middle man to pass this message.. hoping both me and andy comes to a conclusion.

And the most ridiculous thing is.. Andy didnt even bring the exact full $14988 to police station. According to the IO as he counted , andy only brings $13k+.

Maybe thats all he has already. The rest maybe gone lao.

Edited by Yewheng

Maybe thats all he has already. The rest maybe gone lao.

From the first post by TS, he was told by Andy Koh tht Andy only left 7500 with him. After all the ding dongs, don't know where this Andy got the top up from? I wonder who is the next victim.. Haiz.. :wacko:

30 May

Firstly, why need to show $14k cash? What is he trying to proof? He was not trying to cheat you? Pui!

Next, IO also useless n trying to "jaw" the case, taking the easier way out instead of running a full investigation. Breach of contract vs cheating is a very fine line which, unfortunately or fortunately, allow IOs to decde which way to go.

The question in your case here is Intention. If you can proof, which i think you had, that Andy has the intention to take your money without making good hs promise, them it could e cheating liao ma.

What breach of contract they talking???

BIte him hard hard n dun give chance for him to breath! This type of conman must be taught a hard lesson!

(edited)

30 May

Irregardless whatever he claims , whatever you said is date stamped and since you have phone conversation where the call timings and SMS there I believe even if he brings whatever he cannot do anything and there is no need for negotiations with him , let the lawyers do it . The fact that he did not bring the evidence(full amount).

Don't bother about what the IO says consult the lawyer , consult on two things , whether if you can name the IO incharged of this investigation and whether if you need to be bothered with his recommendations . Since he has made no indication of returning you the money which was way pass the application . A verbal agreement and your copy of the payment(photo take has a time stamp) and failure to bring the money despite agreeing to with the agent.

No loan application will take more than 2 weeks to process and the agent has stated that they need the money which your dealer failed to produce. Let him be responsible for his actions. Don't bother to contact him as well , leave it to the lawyer , you have done nothing wrong. I might be wrong , it is best you consult professional advice for this.

Do remember , no contact between you and the dealer now.

Edited for clarity

Edited by CH_CO

(edited)

I am obviously not that amazon777. i dont know what he is trying to achieve here..

anyway, today consulted lawyer but cant really reveal much here.

but one thing for sure.. if andy wants to smoke me and says he can claim me for reputation damages, he better go through legal means.

what i mention here is nothing but facts and truth.. just to warn all fellow car buyers.

To let others be aware of their next direct owner car purchase and the available options. If buying direct from sellers no need go to middle man car dealers for loan service since not buying cars from them, just call and go to bank referred trusted loan brokers or even sgcarmart connect which provide loan service

Edited by Amazon777

If there is indeed a legal exchange between TS and the said dealer/salesperson I suggest all bros here refrain from making any remarks especially those that can be defamatory. My two cents.

Good luck to TS. Hope you get your case resolved.

Neutral Newbie

Irregardless whatever he claims , whatever you said is date stamped and since you have phone conversation where the call timings and SMS there I believe even if he brings whatever he cannot do anything and there is no need for negotiations . The fact that he did not bring the exact amount states he is guilty of misusing the fund in which he has already admitted . Failure to bring the evidence(full amount) to claim he is innocent.

Don't bother about what the IO says consult the lawyer , consult on two things , whether if you can name the IO incharged of this investigation and whether if you need to be bothered with his recommendations . It is clear fraud since he has made no indication of returning you the money which was way pass the application . A verbal agreement and your copy of the payment(photo take has a time stamp) and failure to bring the money despite agreeing to with the agent. No loan application will take more than a month to process. Don't bother about the damages , let him be legally responsible for his actions. Don't bother to contact him as well , leave it to the lawyer , you have done nothing wrong.

Do remember , no contact between you and the dealer now.

Yes, i will not contact him any more for now. Unless he agrees to return my full sum.

↡ Advertisement