Limited Edition MCF Cash Card Giveaway

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

Submit a review on any GPS, Car Audio, Engine Oil, Tyre, or Accessory and stand a chance to win Limited Edition MCF Cash Card!

One lucky winner will be chosen every week from 31-May-2013 till 31-July-2013.

Contest Details

1. Log on to Product Guide

2. Select any product and write a review of any length

3. One lucky winner will be chosen every week

4. Winners can choose either to collect the prizes from our office or to receive by postal.

MCF_Cashcard.jpg

Start submitting your reviews now!

www.sgcarmart.com/products

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator

Any option of juz buying instead of lucky draw ?

Hi Joseph27

There is only 9 pcs of MCF Cash Cards available for now. Hence, we feel that it will be better to be of lucky draw basis so that every members stand a fair chance.

Bro, just post a review and try. You will never know.. :)

Internal Moderator

Submitted review on engine oil

Thanks for your support. Try to post more so that you stand a higher chance.

Cheers.

Any option of juz buying instead of lucky draw ?

Copy the front of the MCF cashcard, print and paste onto your existing cashcard.

Neutral Newbie

Are there any car owners who have purchased a new car after November 2011 out there? I am looking for people who would like to share their views on the make of their cars, what prompted them to make that choice etc etc..

Are there any car owners who have purchased a new car after November 2011 out there? I am looking for people who would like to share their views on the make of their cars, what prompted them to make that choice etc etc..

me.. I thought the only way was for COE to go up, so I "hedged" and bought a new BMW in june 2012

Neutral Newbie

2nd Week & 3rd Week

Congratulations to Eugn86 (2nd Week Winner) & Ladykillerz (3rd Week Winner), who are the winners for the Limited Edition MCF Cash Card.

For those who have yet to win the MCF Cash Card, don't feel upset because our contest is still running until the end of July 2013.

Please submit a review on any GPS, Car Audio, Engine Oil, Tyre or Accessory and you will stand a chance to win it.

Neutral Newbie

4th Week & 5th Week

Thanks for our fans support and congratulation again to N00b (4th Week Winner) & Bicolor (5th Week Winners) for Product Review contest.

Want to have a limited edition MCF Cash Card? Simply submit a review on any GPS, Car Audio, Engine Oil, Tyre or Accessory and you will stand a chance to win it.

↡ Advertisement