INTERTEK (Paul)- his Grandfather petrol kiosk

Kchew21

Hi All:

Look out for this bugger in his motorbike ( 5144)... Who DO NOT queue up to fill his petrol at west coast area this late noon :wacko:

While I was pulling my car closer to the pump to fill my tank, this bugger just cut in from behind and started to pump... I got down my car and asked him, what the fxxk he is doing? ...as I nearly reversed into him.

This bugger simply ignored... continued to pump his petrol and DID NoT even apologies throughout, then drove away...Even the pump attendant also commented" this guy is barbaric"

As his jumpsuit indicated " PAUL INTERTEK"... May you meet your match soon... :wacko:

I am now thinking of loading his photo here...so that all can be aware of such irresponsible rider.

↡ Advertisement

Hi All:

Look out for this bugger in his motorbike ( 5144)... Who DO NOT queue up to fill his petrol at west coast area this late noon :wacko:

While I was pulling my car closer to the pump to fill my tank, this bugger just cut in from behind and started to pump... I got down my car and asked him, what the fxxk he is doing? ...as I nearly reversed into him.

This bugger simply ignored... continued to pump his petrol and DID NoT even apologies throughout, then drove away...Even the pump attendant also commented" this guy is barbaric"

As his jumpsuit indicated " PAUL INTERTEK"... May you meet your match soon... :wacko:

I am now thinking of loading his photo here...so that all can be aware of such irresponsible rider.

Pigture please.. [laugh]

Turbocharged

I find this behaviour quite common among bikers. maybe becos they can squeeze to the front of the Q.

Why this petrol kiosk so weird layout must reverse in to pump?

He overshot the pump ma.. so reverse a bit swee swee position to his fuel cap lo.. Then this moto drove in n chop his place and started to pump lo...

1( snap picture and let it go viral on stomp la...

2( cancel the pump, some stations has this lever :D

3( cancel the pump, press CANCEL on the panel ( can or not ah ? never tried before ) kekeke

4( let him up up and pay, kick his bike down and drive off kekekeke...

He overshot the pump ma.. so reverse a bit swee swee position to his fuel cap lo.. Then this moto drove in n chop his place and started to pump lo...

Yup...I overshot and reverse nearer to pump, so that other cars on right, can pass; without waiting.

Then this bugger just whacked in... I nearly reversed into him.

When questioned him, he just continued as if nothing happened.

That's why I posted this...of his irresponsible behavior...not even a sense of sorry for his action.

How long does it take to wait for a motorbike to finish pump?

Just let them off la....

If he tells me he is in hurry of time...yes, I can understand and let him go first.

But he just cut in to pump his bike...and when I nearly reverse into him?

The best part is, he acted as if no big deal...when I questioned him.

Before drove off, I told him your name is, PAul...from INTERTEK? Right ?

He looked stunned....i then told him, next time if u still want to commit such bullying acts, please remember to remove your company shirt.

Cool la bro, he will not be the last axxhole you are going to meet so just let it pass unless you want to be a hannibal lecter.

Yup...I overshot and reverse nearer to pump, so that other cars on right, can pass; without waiting.

Then this bugger just whacked in... I nearly reversed into him.

When questioned him, he just continued as if nothing happened.

That's why I posted this...of his irresponsible behavior...not even a sense of sorry for his action.

Post a pic of this barbarian n his bike here n on stomp.

Next time we see his bike parked somewhere.....we give it a good hard as we pass by. Maybe even break a mirror or signal light if nobody around.

Long ago i ride bike n parked at WTC cp i lock my helmet to my bike tru e strap buckle.

A farker cut my strap n stole my helmet. One day i saw my helmet on his bike but he drill a hole on e helmet n lock tru there so i cannot take my helmet back.

Nevermind...i just break e glass on his 2 meters. Next time i see his bike but he dare not lock e helmet on e bike anymore. Nevermind....i just cut his seat in 2 places.

Another time i see his bike again. I just release all his petrol fm his tank. Next time i release all air fm his 2 tires.

One day i put nails into his gearbox. Then 1 day i saw e b@stard. A navy boy prob stationed at Brani.

Then 1 day i saw him but he change to a nice shiny new bike.

Yippeeee.....I start all over again to slowly destroy his new bike.

That taught that b@stard not to play with pple cos if u get e wrong murther farker....u wil live to regret it wholesale.

Best part was there was nothing he cud do about it as i destroyed both his bikes bit by bit.

Hahaha. [laugh]

Post a pic of this barbarian n his bike here n on stomp.

Next time we see his bike parked somewhere.....we give it a good hard as we pass by. Maybe even break a mirror or signal light if nobody around.

Long ago i ride bike n parked at WTC cp i lock my helmet to my bike tru e strap buckle.

A farker cut my strap n stole my helmet. One day i saw my helmet on his bike but he drill a hole on e helmet n lock tru there so i cannot take my helmet back.

Nevermind...i just break e glass on his 2 meters. Next time i see his bike but he dare not lock e helmet on e bike anymore. Nevermind....i just cut his seat in 2 places.

Another time i see his bike again. I just release all his petrol fm his tank. Next time i release all air fm his 2 tires.

One day i put nails into his gearbox. Then 1 day i saw e b@stard. A navy boy prob stationed at Brani.

Then 1 day i saw him but he change to a nice shiny new bike.

Yippeeee.....I start all over again to slowly destroy his new bike.

That taught that b@stard not to play with pple cos if u get e wrong murther farker....u wil live to regret it wholesale.

Best part was there was nothing he cud do about it as i destroyed both his bikes bit by bit.

Hahaha. [laugh]

Maybe...just maybe the farker who stole yr helmet, then sold it off to this poor innocent sod, of whom you destroyed 2 bikes with? Then how? Who's the a-----e then?