• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Daughter has flat foot pain recently.....she don't have this pain when young but as she growth up and into teenage...the pain started when doing sport..I know this happened to quite a number of people.....did bring her to sport medicine clinc for dynos and pysio session......any kind soul can share a place for reasonable price custom insole?

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:41 PM

Antlau
  • Antlau
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

you can ask Dr Brian Tracey at http://www.footworkz...sg/contact.html

I just made a pair of orthopedic insoles from him too (on recommendation by another friend, whose daughter has the flat foot problem too). Mine is not flat foot, but similar (collapsed arch, bunions)

After i made the insoles, i found out there is actually a franchise called HappyWalkers.com.sg (with 4 outlets in Sg, Jurong Point basement inside NTUC, Novena the new one) that makes these kind of soles too. You can see their website too...

I would recommend you go to the franchise shops and take a look and better understand the pricing and making of the insoles first (since it is still a shop, if dont want, still can get out). You go see a doctor, you are always indirectly psychologically pressured to "succumb to his will".... hahaha...

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:44 PM

Antlau
  • Antlau
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Oh, and the doctor will recommend you the kind of shoe shops that sell special sized shops to you too... I visited one (actually that shop has 3/4 shopfronts selling running shoes, different sport shoes, leather boots etc on the 2nd floor of Peninsula Plaza...

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Thanks mate....any idea the price range of happywalker?

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

Maxoo
  • Premium member
    Maxoo
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bookmarked

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:05 AM

Antlau
  • Antlau
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks mate....any idea the price range of happywalker?

the shop assistant quoted $300plus per pair of insoles, with subsequent purchase (i.e. 2nd pair about half price, since have the mould etc already)...

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

the shop assistant quoted $300plus per pair of insoles, with subsequent purchase (i.e. 2nd pair about half price, since have the mould etc already)...

That is very ex.!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

Antlau
  • Antlau
    4th Gear
    Author Image

technically, these insoles are medical aids... not those off the shelf kind for normal feet...

and feet have problems, so need the correct medical devices to correct... similar as eyesight have problems, you can buy cheapos specs, branded expensive specs, or even various kinds of lasik surgery treatments...

i also feel expensive, but LL... normal ones unable to provide adequate support...

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:10 AM

I-love-singapore
  • Premium member
    I-love-singapore
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I go in ktp as pte patient.
sport medicine.
doc make to measure imsole only 200++
those 300+ 400+ also same Lah, useless 1
I buy those $60 type from him.
he Tell me, not much different.
if can do whole leg transplant, I be first to que up.
flat foot give My whole leg many problem.
i am not actually a brave man, but i love singapore, i love singaporeans. The co driver is there to slap the driver when he drive off cos & when he fall asleep
u as a singaporeans deserve to hold the gov accountable for the polices they hv implemented over the pass 5 years.
there is no reason to be scare anymore.....

Posted 06 April 2016 - 03:06 PM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Knn...

Spam ad wants you to go all the way to California to treat flat foot....  [rolleyes]

That is all.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 04:45 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If hers is not too serious. Try ECO shoe first. IMM has a factory outlet and they sell off season models. About $100 plus per pair.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:21 PM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I have flat foot since young and I only get to address it last year by chance. I went to this chiropratic which my sis is visiting and my sis suggest let the doc have a look on my lower back which I have been complaining since my teens.

He took a good 30mins to examine from my foot all the way to the neck. Took an Xray and he says that my flat foot is the root of the problem. He explained, with a "deformed" foot, whenever I jump or run, my knees will receive the impact in an abnormal way and my lower back will also be affected all the way to the neck.

He strongly encourage me to get a pair of customised insoles and wear it whenever I put on my shoes. NO flip flops or scandals. He added, if I had approach him before 16 yrs old, he is confident that my flat foot can be "treated" with the insoles.

For now, my feet can no longer grow like my teenage years..so have to wear the insoles for life.

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:20 PM

Kklee
  • Kklee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I have flat foot since young and I only get to address it last year by chance. I went to this chiropratic which my sis is visiting and my sis suggest let the doc have a look on my lower back which I have been complaining since my teens.

He took a good 30mins to examine from my foot all the way to the neck. Took an Xray and he says that my flat foot is the root of the problem. He explained, with a "deformed" foot, whenever I jump or run, my knees will receive the impact in an abnormal way and my lower back will also be affected all the way to the neck.

He strongly encourage me to get a pair of customised insoles and wear it whenever I put on my shoes. NO flip flops or scandals. He added, if I had approach him before 16 yrs old, he is confident that my flat foot can be "treated" with the insoles.

For now, my feet can no longer grow like my teenage years..so have to wear the insoles for life.

Try Superfeet - Green  - may even able to go hiking with it. 

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:55 AM

ZedongZhao
  • ZedongZhao
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Daughter has flat foot pain recently.....she don't have this pain when young but as she growth up and into teenage...the pain started when doing sport..I know this happened to quite a number of people.....did bring her to sport medicine clinc for dynos and pysio session......any kind soul can share a place for reasonable price custom insole?

Just gotten a pair of custom insoles from Orthotics Lab Singapore. Previously, I experienced discomfort on my foot after prolonged standing and walking but after wearing, I felt much more comfortable and the discomfort has lessened a lot! Would like to thank Randall from Orthotics Lab Singapore for his excellent service!

Back to Healthcare & Wellness  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Flat, foot, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users