Chop Long Beans to small bits ... Fry with egg ... Lagi Easy

U working part time at ze char stall?

Me sure first one to patronise!!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Go 6th avenue and eat. Most Easy. ^_^

6th Avenue got Parking Problem ...

U working part time at ze char stall?

Me sure first one to patronise!!! [thumbsup]

When my wife was working ... I used to cook ... So, I more or less found simple ways to create simple dishes for us both ...

1 Dish Meals are the easiest ... And cleaning is simple too ...

Eg. Chicken Stew ... [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

6th Avenue got Parking Problem ...

When my wife was working ... I used to cook ... So, I more or less found simple ways to create simple dishes for us both ...

1 Dish Meals are the easiest ... And cleaning is simple too ...

Eg. Chicken Stew ... [thumbsup]

Glutinous rice is the best

You everything also dun eat how come can so big size? <_<

That same question can be asked of my friend. :slow:

5th Gear

Our Friend want simple ... Glutinous Rice a lot of work ... 😂

Dry laksa. [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

kns what a morning. saw 2-3 red light beaters in the space of 5 minutes and then on ECP one jackass motorbike doing 70 on the right lane. people horn him etc but stupid fella was completely oblivious and so many cars (myself included) had to undertake this a**hole. really a dumbass. you see so many cars undertake and you still insist to hog at 70 ...

Turbocharged

kns what a morning. saw 2-3 red light beaters in the space of 5 minutes and then on ECP one jackass motorbike doing 70 on the right lane. people horn him etc but stupid fella was completely oblivious and so many cars (myself included) had to undertake this a**hole. really a dumbass. you see so many cars undertake and you still insist to hog at 70 ...

Always see you ranting about fellow road users that it is nothing new anymore 😂

Turbocharged

Always see you ranting about fellow road users that it is nothing new anymore 😂

well bro, if i see people behind me, i will definitely give way. so its a little frustrating sometimes when there's so many dangerous drivers around. ranting is the only way to get it off one's chest sometimes :P

Is this a bike with two large storage boxes on the side in addition to a big rear box ? I think the boxes are white/greyish/silverish?

Turbocharged

Is this a bike with two large storage boxes on the side in addition to a big rear box ? I think the boxes are white/greyish/silverish?

ang mo guy. big fella. i remember two side boxes. cant remember the colour. did you also encounter him this morning?

ang mo guy. big fella. i remember two side boxes. cant remember the colour. did you also encounter him this morning?

Yeah, encounter him often enough but not today. Bugger once drove on lane 1 flushed with the car on lane 2 on the two lane part of the ECP at around 70km/h. Was sorely tempted to blast my exhaust fumes into his face after I cleared him. :ph34r:

[rifle]

Turbocharged

Yeah, encounter him often enough but not today. Bugger once drove on lane 1 flushed with the car on lane 2 on the two lane part of the ECP at around 70km/h. Was sorely tempted to blast my exhaust fumes into his face after I cleared him. :ph34r:

[rifle]

@porker not say i "rant" anyhow. other people also kena this guy. i know i cant change the world or other drivers :P but its always faster to cool down when you have an outlet, instead of bottling it up.

you should try it once in a while :P

You should clean your windscreen after passing him. Gives u a clear vision ahead. [:p]

well bro, if i see people behind me, i will definitely give way. so its a little frustrating sometimes when there's so many dangerous drivers around. ranting is the only way to get it off one's chest sometimes :P

Not many people can see your tail lights wor, much less chase up and be right behind u :=B:

↡ Advertisement