Search
Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
44 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:27 PM

Lightspeed
http://new.skoda-aut...ctavia-rs/entry

Two new engines power the new ŠKODA Octavia RS. There is a choice of the two-litre petrol 162 kW (220 HP) or two-litre diesel 135 kW (184 HP). The 2.0 TSI-petrol, in conjunction with the six-speed manual gearbox, thrusts the Octavia RS from 0 to 100 km/h in only 6.8 seconds. The maximum speed now lies at 248 km/h, making it 6 km/h faster than the second generation Octavia RS. The new Octavia RS 2.0 TDI-diesel manages 0 to 100 km/h in 8.1 seconds with a top speed of 232 km/h.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no mention of torque figure.....
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Lightspeed

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Porche
  • Premium member
    Porche
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cousin of Jetta

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

no mention of torque figure.....

i scared! the title said "unleashed"

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Red_line
  • Red_line
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The wagon one looks good!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged
    Author Image

brand new skoda pricing is ridiculous. hopefully can change dealership.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Lightspeed

The New ŠKODA Octavia RS - And you thought you knew power

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

brand new skoda pricing is ridiculous. hopefully can change dealership.

who so gung ho wanna takeover ? laugh.gif

New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the number of skodas in singapore is so few that i think i only see at most one skoda on the road in one month.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Fortress
  • Premium member
    Fortress
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

My only question will be "what is their after sales support ".

I am in the transition to change my car...so far, I am keeping a far, far away status from this car.

Edited by Fortress, 29 July 2013 - 01:37 PM.

"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:09 PM

Bavarian

the number of skodas in singapore is so few that i think i only see at most one skoda on the road in one month.

On the contrary, I see it nearly everyday. happy.gif
I think, therefore I am.
I think so, therefore I erm...

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:12 PM

Bavarian

My only question will be "what is their after sales support ".

I am in the transition to change my car...so far, I am keeping a far, far away status from this car.

No worries. Most after sales support from dealers are either crap, chop carrot or non-existence. I've had enough bad experience with authorized agents to go PI and I've not missed anything. Skodas are very popular in Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Nothing a good workshop cannot source online and get a quick replacement. I've changed a few parts through my workshop and it was even faster and cheaper than AD.
Pocus praised this
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:30 PM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i like the minimalist lines of this car and its Q car image.

but yes, skoda singapore can do much, much better. priced correctly, it can outsell many japanese brands, especially given the current market.

dunno if anyone interested in skoda dealership, go baotoh dealer's bad performance to skoda HQ laugh.gif

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged
    Author Image

On the contrary, I see it nearly everyday. happy.gif

own car not counted lah. laugh.gif

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged
    Author Image

No worries. Most after sales support from dealers are either crap, chop carrot or non-existence. I've had enough bad experience with authorized agents to go PI and I've not missed anything. Skodas are very popular in Europe, especially Eastern Europe. Nothing a good workshop cannot source online and get a quick replacement. I've changed a few parts through my workshop and it was even faster and cheaper than AD.

so far, i would have to say Tan Chong is pretty good.

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

Bavarian

so far, i would have to say Tan Chong is pretty good.

Sad to say, I've not tried Tan Chong so far. Unless they revamp their line-up, its quite hard to see how I would be getting a Nissan in the near future. The closest I got to is the R35 Skyline Saloon (when i was looking at the Octavia RS) but even that is a PI model.
The GTR is too pricey and the 370Z just falls short.
I think, therefore I am.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

Fortress
  • Premium member
    Fortress
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Agree. Most are crap and crapper. Honestly, after 5 years with my Ford, I felt the after sales is properly much better or maybe because the Skoda was so crapped up.
"Phi:4:13 - I can do all things, in Christ, who strengthens me.."
"Psa:62:2 - He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my Fortress, I will never be shaken.."

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:26 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

agree. RM is one the most competent ADs around for after sales service. So Ivan, what's next ? happy.gif
New to iHerb? Use coupon code MCG340 for up to $10.00 off your first order.
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=mcg340

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

King
  • King
    Supercharged
    Author Image

now coe so crazy and losuy agent, how to afford?

I accept the facts that a lot of drivers are
LAZY
LOUSY
and
Stupid!

Back to SkodaSG Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Skoda, Octavia, 2014, Model and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users