• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:25 PM

Lightspeed
Has anyone serviced their car here before?

It's located just behind Shell Station along Ganges Ave beside a Chinese temple (opposite the famous Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh)

How's the workmanship/price etc.?

Realised it's quite near to me ... thought of sending my car there for servicing smile.gif

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:25 PM

Summer_s1
  • Summer_s1
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi there,

They are friendly and willing to help. Workmanship - ok. price depend on the repair type.

I normally sent my car for servicing and repair there.

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Cyber w/s: sent my car for minor repair of rear bumper after someone give me a bump.

Verdict so so, nothing fantastic, since they are only one w/s and no competition, Guess the pricing suit one wallet.
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

BabyBlade

BabyBlade praised this
Refer to signature guidelines

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Cyber, Cars, Service, Centre and 8 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users