Crime Number One Worry Among Malaysians

Picnic06-Biante15

safety not on lor 

DSC_0003.jpg

Even if that is 'accidentally' not engaged, the pistol should be in the holster, the bullet will likely hit his ass first  :gangs:

↡ Advertisement

really a crime heaven, can fire 10 shots in broad day light   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Woman shot 6 times hitman-style while driving in Penang
Crystal Chiam Shiying, Logeiswary Thevadass and Cavina Lim THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK
Wednesday, Feb 22, 2017

GEORGE TOWN, Penang - It was the after- office rush hour and Ruby Lee Poh Ai had just left her freight forwarding company at a building in Lebuh Pekaka 1.

However, just some five minutes later, Lee was dead, gunned down hitman-style.

229_1487720317.jpg

penangmurder9.JPG?itok=NEp63GpJ
PHOTO GALLERY Woman, 49, shot and killed hitman-style in Penang

As her white car pulled out onto the main road that leads to Jalan Bukit Gambir at around 5.45pm, two men drew up on a motorcycle beside her car.

Suddenly, the pillion rider fired at least 10 shots at her.

Lee, 49, died on the spot. At least six shots struck her and her car rammed into a four-wheel drive in front at Jalan Pekaka here before screeching to a stop.

Lee's car lies abandoned as a crowd gathers at the crime scene.Photo: The Star/ANN
The driver of the four-wheel drive escaped unhurt.

Police believe that the assailants had been waiting for her to leave the office before killing her.

Penang CID chief Senior Asst Comm Zainol Samah said she had been working in a shipping and logistics industry.

penangmurder12.jpg?itok=E4GOtxc2
The 49-year-old victim.Photo: The Star/ANN

"She was neither a Datin or Datin Seri. She was also not the wife of any gangster as far as we know.

"The incident is not related to any gangland activity.

"We are still in the dark over the motive," SAC Zainol said, adding that the case had been classified as murder under Section 302 of the Penal Code.

Met at the crime scene last night, SAC Zainol urged the public not to speculate on the incident and asked for those with information to call the Rakan COP hotline at 04-269 1999 or any police station.

On rumours that Lee was pregnant, SAC Zainol said she did not seem to be.

Sources said Lee's husband was a partner in a nightclub business on the island.

A check by The Star on her exclusive condominium unit in Tanjung Bungah showed that it was quiet and no one seemed to be in.

Police have since set up roadblocks in several areas, including Batu Lanchang, Air Itam and Paya Terubong, to track down the assailants.

A 25-year-old student, who declined to be named, said he was driving along the same road when he heard what sounded like firecrackers exploding.

"I did not think these were gunshots at first.

"I wound down my window and heard more loud noises.

"Then, I saw people crowding around. I parked my car and when I got nearer, I saw a car with bullet holes in the window.

"I realised that the loud noises were actually gunshots," he said, adding that he then alerted the police.

The hit was reminiscent of an incident last July when a real estate agent was shot dead - also at close range by two assailants on a motorcycle while she was driving in Kuala Lumpur.

Datin Renyce Wong Siew Ling was gunned down while driving her vehicle in Taman OUG.

Her eight-year-old daughter, who was in the front passenger seat, was hit by a stray bullet. It pierced her intestines in nine places.

Wong was driving her five children, aged between two and 13, with her maid to have lunch at a restaurant when she was shot.

Businessman Chin Kok Leong, who was among the seven people charged with the shooting, allegedly hired two hitmen - M. Pal Ganapathy and S. Vijendran - to kill Wong over a RM13 million (S$4.1 million) debt.

Wong, 32, was said to have transferred RM5 million and RM8 million in two transactions to the businessman in 2015 as investments in a ceramics business, but nothing came out of it.

She then hired a private investigator to track Chin down.

Husband is partner in nightclub biz. That's a bit shady already. Maybe the killers going for the husband but just happen she was driving.

Like the news say other person owe a large sum of money, so found it cheaper to hire hitmen than pay back the debt. There are gangs and guns for hire there.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

I've only fired an M16 all my life.

Tell me how a cop can let go of a round on his foot?

I suspect he aimed at his foot and pulled the trigger.

Boleh polis are not the brightest light bulbs in the room.

Many of them are actually too dim to do anything else.

:D

• Praise 1

Even if that is 'accidentally' not engaged, the pistol should be in the holster, the bullet will likely hit his ass first  :gangs:

You are right it should hit his ass first.

Unless he had a really tight ass?

:D

husband is a partner of a nightclub ... not simple right?

although hitman is cheap in bolehland but won't anyhow piang piang wrong person [sly]

Either mistaken identity or she made some really nasty enemies.

Edited by Wt_know

must be very stressful driving in msia especially when you stop at red light

and a bike slowly creeping up and stop next to you [sweatdrop]

Edited by Wt_know

really a crime heaven, can fire 10 shots in broad day light [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if this was SG....one gov official will surely say oppo ward....thats why its the wild west.

Hypersonic
(edited)

This is probably one of the worst crime in malaysia, as it was well coordinate in broad day light. Likely all involved are professionals like in the movie, how they blocked the victim with 3 SUVs,  cars and motor bike to closed the slip road and chase out a bystander car out of the slip road.  All done within one minute.  Some organisation with power may have initiate it.

Before this incident, read that he was accused for converting muslim during charity event. Islamic dept raided his premises but found no evidence. After that he received warning inform of bullet. Frm there he was already targetted.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2017/03/02/where-is-pastor-raymond-koh/

Pray for he safe return, but most probably dead by now.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/viral-video-shows-malaysian-pastors-abduction-took-just-under-a-minute

Viral video shows Malaysian pastor's abduction took just under a minute

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - The abduction of Malaysian pastor Raymond Koh Keng Joo happened in just under a minute.

Footage of a viral video, supposedly of the abduction, showed at least seven vehicles - including two motorcycles - were involved in the operation.

Koh, 62, was abducted from his car while on his way to a friend's house in Kelana Jaya on Feb 13.

His family is offering a reward of RM100,000 (S$31,600) for information of his whereabouts.

"Seven vehicles and at least 15 men were involved in what appears to be a well-planned and professionally executed operation," proclaims the subtitles in the approximately three-minute-long grainy footage of the incident that occurred on Feb 13.

The video, which has since been handed over to the police, does not contain any audio and is believed to be CCTV security footage from houses near where the abduction took place in Kelana Jaya.

In the video, three black sport utility vehicles (SUVs) overtake and surround the silver car believed to be Koh's, forcing it to make a sudden stop along the street.

One SUV stops in front, one behind, and a third at its side. A fourth vehicle, a white sedan, stops behind the convoy of SUVs.

Several people run out from the SUVs and head for the silver car, while a man comes out of the white sedan and heads towards them.

It is unclear what happens next as the view of Koh's car is blocked by a tree, although the shuffling of feet can be seen before the door on the passenger side of his car is opened.

At the same time, two motorcycles are seen riding slowly past the convoy of vehicles.

After about 50 seconds, all the vehicles, including the silver car, are driven away.

The video claims that the two cars and two motorcycles seen trailing the convoy of SUVs are tasked with command, control and traffic diversion.

When a Perodua Myvi overtakes the last vehicle on the two-lane road, it is stopped by someone from the first car.

When it comes to a halt, someone from the second car goes in front of the Myvi and waves at it to back off.

The Myvi is seen reversing some 50 feet or more, with a motorcyclist following it before the car speeds off in the opposite direction.

The video also contains sped-up footage from another angle.

Meanwhile, a rumour has been circulating via WhatsApp saying that Pastor Raymond Koh was murdered and his body has been found.

Police dispelled the rumour, saying that they had not received any such news.

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4