Crime Number One Worry Among Malaysians

Picnic06-Biante15

bro merc, u are the MCF boleh crime scene correspondent...:) Merry Xmas.

Haha..bro Baal, merry Xmas and a happy new year 2015! :)

Edited by Mercs
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/caught-in-the-act/see-how-man-steals-iphone-in-malaysia-mall-while-carrying-toddler

See how man steals iPhone in Malaysia mall -- while carrying toddler

Posted on 27 December 2014 | 1,091 views | 0 comments

A man in Malaysia was seen carrying a toddler -- then walking away with an iPhone6 at a shop.

According to the description of this video posted on Facebook on Dec 24, the incident occurred at Plaza Metro Kajang in Selangor.

The video spreads a word of caution that children should not be used as a distraction.

• Praise 11

I'm speechless....

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/taxi-speeds-off-after-hit-and-run-in-malaysia-with-motorcycle-still-underneath-it

Taxi speeds off after hit-and-run in Malaysia -- with motorcycle still underneath it

Posted on 29 December 2014 | 1,641 views | 1 comments

A taxi driver in Selayang Baru, Malaysia, sped off after an alleged hit-and-run incident -- with the motorcycle still underneath his vehicle.

This video posted on Facebook by user Don Amir Shafiq, shows the taxi, a Proton Persona, attempting to get away from the scene. According to him, this happened at 8pm on Dec 8.

He said: The driver knocked into another biker when residents of Kampung Selayang Baru attempted to stop him.

The motorcyclists involved reportedly escaped with minor injuries.

• Praise 6

I'm speechless....

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/taxi-speeds-off-after-hit-and-run-in-malaysia-with-motorcycle-still-underneath-it

Taxi speeds off after hit-and-run in Malaysia -- with motorcycle still underneath it

Posted on 29 December 2014 | 1,641 views | 1 comments

A taxi driver in Selayang Baru, Malaysia, sped off after an alleged hit-and-run incident -- with the motorcycle still underneath his vehicle.

This video posted on Facebook by user Don Amir Shafiq, shows the taxi, a Proton Persona, attempting to get away from the scene. According to him, this happened at 8pm on Dec 8.

He said: The driver knocked into another biker when residents of Kampung Selayang Baru attempted to stop him.

The motorcyclists involved reportedly escaped with minor injuries.

very likely driven by unlicensed and probably illegal immigrant [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

i salute u. normally at jln ah fook area i fast hand fast leg bought my thing n cabut quick

too many distractions, too many ppls n too many dark spots which will deter me from venturing deeper.

i know many good foods at the backlane but nvr once i try out there.

Last night i went for a walk outside city square where they normally hold the bazaar. I noticed a man following me.

• Praise 3

wild activity, lax control. . .

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/south-east-asia/story/army-ordnance-caused-blast-kedah-malaysia-police-20141226

GURUN (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK): The Kedah police have recovered a number of dented half cut splinters of explosive ordnance from the house of an army personnel in Taman Ria Mesra II which exploded and killed three on Wednesday. Kedah CID chief ACP Nashir Ya said some of the objects had marks indicating its usage by the "Malaysian Security Forces." "Following investigations and the size of the seat of explosion at the scene it indicated that the powerful blast was not due to gas cylinders. "We also recovered a big number of banned firecrackers at the back of the house," he said in a statement on Thursday.

0013348710434e.jpg

• Praise 2

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/60-year-old-uncle-in-malaysia-shamed-and-forced-to-wear-sign-after-confessing-to

60-year-old uncle in Malaysia shamed and forced to wear sign after confessing to stealing

Posted on 03 January 2015 | 389 views | 1 comments

PHOTO: THE STAR/ ANN

Netizens have expressed their anger at the Bukit Mertajam Cherok To'kun Hikers Club management for humiliating a 60-year-old man for allegedly vandalising and stealing at the forest reserve rest area.

According to a report ion AsiaOne via The Star, the man was forced to wear a sign saying "I Am A Thief" and stand in public view for an hour after he confessed to stealing when shown CCTV footage of him allegedly committing the crime.

Facebook user Francis Lai said those involved in humiliating the man would pay for their deeds.

"Whoever did this will get his/her turn. Truly no respect for the aged no matter what he may have done," he commented Saturday.

Indira Malani shared similar views, saying, "What if he is your dad, would you do this to him? What happen to humanity? This is really not supposed to happen."

Bakshi Wael and Eddie Hasbullah said that action should have been taken against the thief but not by humiliating him.

'Let's not take the law into our own hands," Wael said.

Another Facebook user, Angelina Ng, expressed her anger over the incident, questioning the humanity of those who humiliated the man.

"He is old and he doesn't have enough money! There are better ways of managing this with compassion. What goes around comes around," she said.

Linda Khor also felt that the punishment was too harsh for the crime.

"Please do not humiliate someone at his age over three Ringgit tap! It's a public park. Come on people. A lot of poor people live around there," she said.

Although most were against public humiliation as punishment for aged suspect, some were supportive of the club's management.

Ahmad Muhammas Zenny said that the punishment was fair. "May he learn the lesson and never steal again after this," he commented.

Another user who shared similar views was Joe Ann who said what the alleged thief did was wrong and his age should not be made an excuse.

"Should report to the police so that it will be a lesson to others," she said.

• Praise 7

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/how-women-in-malaysia-discovered-male-best-friend-secretly-filming-them-while-they

How women in Malaysia discovered male best friend secretly filming them while they bathed

Posted on 09 January 2015 | 797 views | 1 comments

PHOTO: The Star

Nicholas Cheng

The Star/Asia News Network

Thursday, Jan 08, 2015

Two women were stunned when they found out that one of their best male friends, a college mate they had known for six years, has been secretly filming them as they bathed.

The perverts game was disco vered after one of the women found a pen-shaped spy camera while bathing in the mans house in Sibu, Sarawak.

Calling themselves Tan, 24, and Fong, also 24, the duo said at a press conference yesterday that they were on a group holiday at the mans home last year.

Tan said she noticed a black pen inside a toothbrush case perched by the window on Dec 28.

It was facing the shower. I thought it was odd that a pen would be in the bathroom. When I opened it, I found a micro SD card inside it! she said, adding that she then saw the pen had a tiny lens embedded on its clip.

She later alerted Fong, who found videos of her bathing in the memory card as well.

The women then confronted the suspect after he began asking what happened to his pen.

One of our friends punched him and all he could say was that he was sorry. We then found a storage device inside his bag containing vi deos of five of our classmates who were filmed while bathing.

These videos were taken years ago while we were staying in hostels in other college group trips, said Fong at MCAs Public Services and Complaints Department office here.

Department head Datuk Seri Michael Chong said he received three complaints last year in relation to women being secretly filmed at places where privacy was expected, such as bathrooms.

Women should exercise caution and be on the lookout as the cameras can be disguised as clothing hooks, pens or keychains. I suggest women consider purchasing an infrared detector to detect hidden cameras as they cost only around RM60, said Chong.

Tan and Fong are weighing their options against the man, including filing a suit, though a police report has yet to be lodged at press time.

• Praise 12

I hope the perevert learn a lesson from this.

Next time get a camera that look like a toothbrush lah.

Who would put a pen in a bathroom.

Deserve to get caught, toopid pervert.

:D

• Praise 8

Poor thing, 7 year old left at home without food.

Father is a low pay worker and has several kids and 2nd marriage.

Thanks to the concerned teacher who lodged a police report.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/malaysia/starving-child-left-home-alone-Malaysia

BUTTERWORTH - A seven-year-old girl who just started Year One in school was found starving in a locked room inside a flat. North Seberang Prai OCPD Asst Comm Abdul Rahman Ibrahim said police freed the girl, who they found to be weak from hunger when they entered a flat in Taman Sungai Dua Utama, Sungai Dua.

Police had gone to the flat after a teacher at the girl's school became concerned when she did not show up after the first day. "The teacher had also been told by the other teachers at the school that the girl had looked weak and frail. "

The teachers became suspicious when the girl's father came over to the school on Thursday to collect the RM100 school aid," ACP Abdul Rahman said at the Seberang Jaya Hospital yesterday where the girl was sent for a medical examination. The school's student affairs teacher lodged a police report on the matter on Thursday, he said.

"At 7.30pm that day, police went to the flat and found the girl inside the room which had been locked from the outside. The flat did not have any electricity or water supply. "She had bruises on her arms and thighs which we believe was caused by someone pinching her," said ACP Abdul Rahman.

• Praise 3