Bad experience

Kurty

Supercharged

long story cut short, happen last saturday.

9024576518_194b843405_c.jpg

happen at custom, making a right turn when my car was hit by a BMW.

9022355451_4584ca049c_c.jpg

9022354073_4775d32692_c.jpg

9022351715_5f1c0a8d6e_c.jpg

i got down from car, wanted to talk to the driver but he don't want, tell me to go away.

so i took a picture and left as i can't stop there.

later today, i received a call from my insurance that this joker wanna claim me.

and i had to go down to insurance's workshop to access the damage and file.

i don't have any intention to claim him as i felt it was superficial and now, he's trying to claim me.

this is exorbitant, damn pissed..

i will upload the video shortly.. what should i do?

↡ Advertisement

Got to make your claim against him loh...Insurance will also ask you to make your report at your side.

if you never make the report straight they will conclude that you are at fault.

From your drawing is really look like you wrong leh... Maybe I misinterpret but you turning into his lane? If really you sala no choice... let insurance settle...

Supercharged

most importantly, is there a cam in the bmw?

this, i not sure as i ask him to come down but he don't.

Got to make your claim against him loh...Insurance will also ask you to make your report at your side.

if you never make the report straight they will conclude that you are at fault.

yeah, i don't want to claim him and now, he claim me..

From your drawing is really look like you wrong leh... Maybe I misinterpret but you turning into his lane? If really you sala no choice... let insurance settle...

well, the vehicle in front me has passed so i just proceed, then he came in.. like that, also i in wrong??

did u make accident report with insurance? if not LL

nope, now had to.. small scratch, never wanted to claim him at all.

Supercharged

Looks like not in your favour based on the picture. Furthermore you didn't report to your insurance within 24 hours.

even i don't want to claim him, i must also report?

GG .

meaning?

Just realised this was last Sat. Looks like lan lan already since you never report.

He going straight you turning anyway how to win? He right of way you suppose to give way mah. Unless I misinterpret the drawing.

Supercharged

from your picture it looks like you might be at the losing end...

really? then no choice

Just realised this was last Sat. Looks like lan lan already since you never report.

He going straight you turning anyway how to win? He right of way you suppose to give way mah. Unless I misinterpret the drawing.

[:(]

even i don't want to claim him, i must also report?

Yes have to notify your insurance about the occurance.

From NTUC Income:

The General Insurance Association of Singapore advises all policyholders against late reporting or failing to report the accident. Breaching this policy condition will result in a further 10% No Claim Discount (NCD) reduction. In addition, the policyholder's claim, may be prejudiced, if any.

You are advised to report all motor accidents at any of our appointed Accident Reporting Centres (ARCs). Please report the accident with the accident vehicle within 24 hours or the next business day, whichever is earliest.

You are required to file an accident report even if you decided not to make any claim. If you have taken some digital photographs of the accident, please inform the staff at the reporting centre. They will upload and send the images to us.

The vehicle assessor at the ARC will assess the damages of your vehicle and take photographs of the damages.

If the accident occurs after operating hours and your vehicle is immobilised, you may contact our 24-hour hotline 6788 6616 for towing assistance. Our appointed tow truck operator will tow the vehicle to the respective ARCs for safe keeping. You are advised to file the report at the same ARC on the next business day.

http://www.income.com.sg/claims/motor/reportingCentres.asp

ermm... the way i look at it, the scratch marks are on TS car door, not the bumper area... which tells me TS already had half his car into the lane... but beemer hiong hiong dun give way n scratch his car... TS wrong meh?

quite likely tat the BM guy had a cam. That's why he don't even bother to talk to u...yeah, u r at the losing end.