TP sibei on around yishun

SGCMmadman

been noticing a TP officer riding a scooter around yishun even on weekends. jus yesterday at 1pm opposite yishun north npc, TP set up roadblock with 1 TP volvo, 1 TP bike n 1 TP scooter. found out tat 11+am yesterday, roadblock was also set up near the Yishun ITE area. when driving at 5.30pm saw the TP volvo, bike n scooter on the move probably setting up another roadblock. with alot construction going on in yishun, wonder if the operations is aimed at heavy vehicles or modded cars?

↡ Advertisement

been noticing a TP officer riding a scooter around yishun even on weekends. jus yesterday at 1pm opposite yishun north npc, TP set up roadblock with 1 TP volvo, 1 TP bike n 1 TP scooter. found out tat 11+am yesterday, roadblock was also set up near the Yishun ITE area. when driving at 5.30pm saw the TP volvo, bike n scooter on the move probably setting up another roadblock. with alot construction going on in yishun, wonder if the operations is aimed at heavy vehicles or modded cars?

they are stopping bikes and goods vehicles....all others are waved off.....

• Praise 1

Probably busy catching all those banglas and ah tiongs who think dat the dumptruck is a Lambo. [cool]

• Praise 1

If near ITE then they are aiming the motorbikes cos a lot of xiao didi, adiks and thambis riding without license. Commercial vehicles probably just secondary objective (money come first pls, commercial vehicles keep the economy flowing).

Probably something has happened in the area recently for them to step up enforcement. Maybe m'bike accident or theft cases.

Saw them stopping some cars who change lane without signal also.

Well, I hope to see more of these.

More than half of drivers here don't signal when they filter or change lanes.

It's a sickening nasty habit.

• Praise 1

Yesterday morning already saw 4 TPs and 1 volvos, all stopping those lorries. think they are targetting those commercial vehicles F1 drivers.

this few days i think those lorries gonna have a hard time.

i think it's good more tp are around to educate road users to drive safe, i'm all for it. But not for LTA, LTA are often being unreasonable, waste your time, got a lta approved exhaust they also stop you and waste your time going to inspection check here and there. Like a CSM is the army, die die want to catch something. Like a pest. wasting tax payer money.

• Praise 1

i prefer those LTA catch those blooding jokers with HID when their car does not comes with it and mis-aligned headlamps.

without projector the the HIDs just looked like a big bright sun.

Tee Pee is generally my friend. They catch really dangerous behaviour.

Ell Tee Ay is jiak liao bee. But Tee Pee is Oh Kay Wan.

Well, I hope to see more of these.

More than half of drivers here don't signal when they filter or change lanes.

It's a sickening nasty habit.

yeah man. majority drivers here hate to signal when lane change for whatever reason.

• Praise 1

Yesterday morning already saw 4 TPs and 1 volvos, all stopping those lorries. think they are targetting those commercial vehicles F1 drivers.

this few days i think those lorries gonna have a hard time.

I saw a couple of TP bikes along AYE moving past me yesterday morning as well.

A few minutes later, I saw 2 buses being stopped at the road shoulder near Jurong Port Road exit with the TP bikes. One of the drivers looked extremely distraught.

↡ Advertisement