Please recommend me a hatchback

Su27

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a 2nd car, and it has to be a hatchback.

Reason being I am staying in a landed, and my car porch is already 'choped' by our sedan car. So I will have to park directly outside my gate (double yellow lines along the road outside my house).

I am quite interested in Suzuki Swift, although I am not dismissing Honda Jazz and Toyota Yaris or Auris. Hopefully car enthusiasts here can share their views/experiences on them.

No BMWs, Mercs, Audi, MINI please. Cannot afford them as I just need a simple car to get me and my kid from point A to point B.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I don't understand. You are already parking on the double yellow line so that illegal. It doesn't matter whether you get a hatchback or a lorlee since it'll be illegal parking anyway [;)]

in front of my gate no double yellow. I just parallel park close to my gate, the width of the car is flushed with the roadside pavement width.... so no offence. Other neighbours are also doing that. Some even just park outside the gate head in with car boot sticking out to the road. But I think I better play safe and buy a small one and parallel park... dun want my car kena banged by passing by vehicles.

Wow, never thought that there are so many options.

Taking note of your recommendations.

(edited)

DS3 racing. It is highly rate. If not, normal DS3 is also very nice.

2010-12-15_-_erstkontakt_citronds3racing_-_10188002.jpg

Seat Leon

Widely known as the prettier & cheaper Golf, but remain the build quality.

seat-leon.jpg

DS3-Racing-804.jpg

Edited by Kiadaw

Hypersonic

in front of my gate no double yellow. I just parallel park close to my gate, the width of the car is flushed with the roadside pavement width.... so no offence. Other neighbours are also doing that. Some even just park outside the gate head in with car boot sticking out to the road. But I think I better play safe and buy a small one and parallel park... dun want my car kena banged by passing by vehicles.

SMART for 4 [thumbsup]

Smart_wallpapers_172.jpg

I learnt from MCF that French brand requires expensive tender loving care isn't it?

Besides the big turning radius.... any other 'flaws' of the Swift?

↡ Advertisement