• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
170 replies to this topic | 231 praises

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Fattychubby
  • Premium member
    Fattychubby
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any bros can advise?
no more such promo huh.. probably gathered enough pubilicity !!

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:59 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no change in its website so should still valid bah......

http://www.changiair...airport/parking
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

XLR8
  • Premium member
    XLR8
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No more! $6 was deducted from my cashcard for 2.5 hours.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

Coolpica
  • Premium member
    Coolpica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No more $2.50 for 3 h, promo ended in Apr 2013
Signature. What is that?

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

Kurtselva
  • Premium member
    Kurtselva
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Just parked there for 3 hrs in the day, $8++ deducted..

Anyway, the website states for entry from 6pm to 9pm only have the promo mahh
Newton's 3rd law = Karma

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Just parked there for 3 hrs in the day, $8++ deducted..

Anyway, the website states for entry from 6pm to 9pm only have the promo mahh

Mon to Fri
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

Dark
  • Dark
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks for the info, will avoid going there in future, never liked the facilities there anyway.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

TS can dispute the additional charge by keeping the printout of the website and go claim...since it still stated that the promo is still available.

Except he think the extra $3.50 is not worth the trouble la.

biggrin.gif

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:02 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wah seh... website put so nicely... "COMPLIMENTARY PICK-UP / DROP-OFF"... grace time juz say grace time la, wat complimentary...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Ryanyusoff
  • Premium member
    Ryanyusoff
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Weekends not applicable.got the shock of my life coz after having dinner there and kena $7+ for parking. no more going there for makan..
Feel The Air,Ride The Wave...

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

XLR8
  • Premium member
    XLR8
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Weekends not applicable.got the shock of my life coz after having dinner there and kena $7+ for parking. no more going there for makan..

Same here. Thats town area parking rate.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

Meanmachine
  • Premium member
    Meanmachine
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sp parking nvr cheap, so long its a arrival or departure hall, air land or sea, all high high charges,

who in the 1st place claimed that Sp is always no.1 in air, land and sea, so the cost has been passed back to consumer/s.

I used to drop / pick up point instead.
Disclaimer: Some content may not be accepted by all as we are not trained counseller / adviser, we seek your tolerant. My advice is based on experiences / exposure/s committed to give an honest & direct answer, no profanity & accusation to be taken of any kind, in an event that it misfired, it should be taken as a pinch of salt. Thank you !

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

Qpik
  • Premium member
    Qpik
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Digging out old thread, anybody park more than 12hrs recently?

Need to catch early flight on Sat n rtning past midnite n wondering whether parking there seems ideal than booking a cab to/fro.
It is difficult to make a Man understand anything especially when his salary expect him not to understand anything.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Need to catch early flight on Sat n rtning past midnite n wondering whether parking there seems ideal than booking a cab to/fro.

One day cap at $20

Where u stay? If west then drive better
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

Typhoonz
  • Premium member
    Typhoonz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Better to take a cab...

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i always parked at the airport whenever i go for short trip of 3 or 4 days, and flight time early morning and return midnight....i stay pioneer side so it is cost savings for me.

we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:49 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

come i give u bmw service....send n collect...hahahah

yea, drive would be ideal in this case.

I went to Penang 3 days, parked at changi.  Still cheaper than cab....

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:53 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

did it last mth when i went to HK. parked at 6am, got on my flight, and arrive back in SG next day at 1am+. think the parking charges was $18 something.

still cheaper than taking cab all the way back home.

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

did it last mth when i went to HK. parked at 6am, got on my flight, and arrive back in SG next day at 1am+. think the parking charges was $18 something.

still cheaper than taking cab all the way back home.

u stay Ubin issit?  :D  :D

yea, for me, west, better to drive as one way can be abt $32

this, my break even, on parking alone is $64.  Can park 3-4 days

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:57 AM

Kusje
  • Kusje
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

come i give u bmw service....send n collect...hahahah

yea, drive would be ideal in this case.

I went to Penang 3 days, parked at changi.  Still cheaper than cab....

20 dollars a day. Cab cost more than 30 bucks each way? Sorry, very long never take cab.

That is all.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: parking rate, changi airport and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users