Changi Airport Parking 3hr for $2.50 no more?

Fattychubby

did it last mth when i went to HK. parked at 6am, got on my flight, and arrive back in SG next day at 1am+. think the parking charges was $18 something.

still cheaper than taking cab all the way back home.

u stay Ubin issit? :D:D

yea, for me, west, better to drive as one way can be abt $32

this, my break even, on parking alone is $64. Can park 3-4 days

↡ Advertisement

come i give u bmw service....send n collect...hahahah

yea, drive would be ideal in this case.

I went to Penang 3 days, parked at changi. Still cheaper than cab....

20 dollars a day. Cab cost more than 30 bucks each way? Sorry, very long never take cab.

20 dollars a day. Cab cost more than 30 bucks each way? Sorry, very long never take cab.

yea bro...see my next post. 1 way cab fr airport tt time was $32. think now higher....

u stay Ubin issit? :D:D

yea, for me, west, better to drive as one way can be abt $32

this, my break even, on parking alone is $64. Can park 3-4 days

river valley there le.

the thing is .. going to airport at 5+ am and driving myself is damn enjoyable.

low traffic. can enjoy the cool breeze.

if i call for cab each way, should be at least 20 bucks min each way, since i gotta pay surcharge both ways.

might as well go on my own schedule. besides, company would rather pay me $20 for parking, than $50 for taxi :D

• Praise 1

river valley there le.

the thing is .. going to airport at 5+ am and driving myself is damn enjoyable.

low traffic. can enjoy the cool breeze.

if i call for cab each way, should be at least 20 bucks min each way, since i gotta pay surcharge both ways.

might as well go on my own schedule. besides, company would rather pay me $20 for parking, than $50 for taxi :D

totally agree man...wah even RV to airport is $20?? wow

Wah thank you everybody for their inputs.

All along if early mrng wkend flight had to book cab cos AMK hard to flag one down. Sometimes, current booking also don't have. Even without booking, cab fare almost $20 for single trip.

Never consider park n fly.

• Praise 2

yea bro...see my next post. 1 way cab fr airport tt time was $32. think now higher....

Take the crown very cheap but no more

Wah thank you everybody for their inputs.

All along if early mrng wkend flight had to book cab cos AMK hard to flag one down. Sometimes, current booking also don't have. Even without booking, cab fare almost $20 for single trip.

Never consider park n fly.

I even go for 3-4 days also park cos more convenient for me my place hard tog et taxi

Anybody often park at airport whole day? It will cost you $60.00 soon. Time to up that cash card!!

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/changi-airports-terminal-1-car-park-close-fourth-quarter-year-2014092

The $20 parking cap for cars parked at all terminals for 24 hours will be removed, resulting in drivers paying close to $60 for full-day parking.

At any one time, 500 to 600 cars have been parked at the airport for more than 24 hours.

Their drivers account for only 2 per cent of daily car park users but occupy 20 per cent of space, said CAG CAG said it will test this arrangement for four days starting from Oct 17 and tweak the parking arrangements accordingly before the permanent closure of the open-air T1 car park.

• Praise 1

There was a time when the airport carpark fee is like paying only few cents for a few hrs of parking.

A secret among many drivers until the airport management found out few months later.

It is at 1 of the gantry at t3. U must exit from the lowest level of the carpatk gantry to get the special rates.

Edited by Mcf777

Anybody often park at airport whole day? It will cost you $60.00 soon. Time to up that cash card!!

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/transport/story/changi-airports-terminal-1-car-park-close-fourth-quarter-year-2014092

The $20 parking cap for cars parked at all terminals for 24 hours will be removed, resulting in drivers paying close to $60 for full-day parking.

At any one time, 500 to 600 cars have been parked at the airport for more than 24 hours.

Their drivers account for only 2 per cent of daily car park users but occupy 20 per cent of space, said CAG CAG said it will test this arrangement for four days starting from Oct 17 and tweak the parking arrangements accordingly before the permanent closure of the open-air T1 car park.

KNN! Now I cannot suka suka last minute Cheong to airport by driving n park there and catch flight Liao.. $60 of daily parking too expensive..

KNN! Now I cannot suka suka last minute Cheong to airport by driving n park there and catch flight Liao.. $60 of daily parking too expensive..

sorry to say that is the intention; there is a inpending carpark lot crunch due to demolition of open air carpark at T1:

" .................from the fourth quarter this year, the 850-lot open-air car park at T1 will be closed to make way for construction of the Changi’s Project Jewel complex. "