Changi Airport Parking 3hr for $2.50 no more?

Fattychubby

The new 24 hours charges starts now liao?

14th Oct = $57.60 per 24hours.

Can no longer drive there and it's time to take taxi after 14th Oct.

↡ Advertisement

Starts on 14 Oct ar. Quite sian, no longer can drive and park there while go holidays! Actually alternative parking can park at expo then take mrt, 1 stop away. Parking charges is still $20 per day.

Starts on 14 Oct ar. Quite sian, no longer can drive and park there while go holidays! Actually alternative parking can park at expo then take mrt, 1 stop away. Parking charges is still $20 per day.

Thanks for the tip.

But what the differences (for me) when I have to load luggage and offload it twice.

Might as well take cab all the way.

Thanks for the tip.

But what the differences (for me) when I have to load luggage and offload it twice.

Might as well take cab all the way.

Depends on yourself, the destination from hm to airport and also the timing. Some people might want to drive, as the expo to the mrt and mrt to the departure hall quite easy to access. Just serve another alternative parking option if one's really need to drive.

There was once i went on a short trip, and immediately after my return flight i need to go somewhere, due to very short timing which i have no time to take a cab from airport to home and drive out again. So i need to park at the airport. And now since the airport no more $20 per day parking, think i might consider to park at expo. At least the distance is very nearby if such situation happen again.

• Praise 1

Able to find free parking at East Coast then slowly walk to Changi Airport. The nearest car park is at where near Changi Airport?

You must be joking, the nearest carpark at east coast is still very far from the airport! Imagine you are going on holidays and carrying luggages! How to walk from east coast to airport?

You must be joking, the nearest carpark at east coast is still very far from the airport! Imagine you are going on holidays and carrying luggages! How to walk from east coast to airport?

BTW, East Coast got free parking?

Able to find free parking at East Coast then slowly walk to Changi Airport. The nearest car park is at where near Changi Airport?

you can explore and let us know :D:D

Seow Leow ! Cause last time day trip for biz, $20 and very fast reach home.

Now have to Q for taxi n taxi fare more than $20.

Then 1 taxi less for others n folks complain not enough taxi, no one realize this?

Sigh ..............

Seow Leow ! Cause last time day trip for biz, $20 and very fast reach home.

Now have to Q for taxi n taxi fare more than $20.

Then 1 taxi less for others n folks complain not enough taxi, no one realize this?

Sigh ..............

Yah I get car sick in taxi easy so any biz trip up to 3 day, I park at airport. Now jialat liao!

So angry!

BTW, East Coast got free parking?

Certain carpark at east coast have free parking.

Yah I get car sick in taxi easy so any biz trip up to 3 day, I park at airport. Now jialat liao!

So angry!

Lol, you can still park at airport if you don't mind paying for the new car park charges. [:p]

The airport says there is a South Car Park.

only $35 max per day.

Hope it helps.

Drop ur family first then park and you will have a morning jog from east coast to airport haha

By the way can park in expo and take mrt? Hows the charge in expo? I next month going for a week trip and i don't like to use taxi, prefer own car

Drop ur family first then park and you will have a morning jog from east coast to airport haha

By the way can park in expo and take mrt? Hows the charge in expo? I next month going for a week trip and i don't like to use taxi, prefer own car

P.s found cheaper alternative parking at changi city point. Cheaper, only $17.90 daily. Only on sat and sun it will be more ex but i will be returning on sat so shouldnt be a prob :D

Changi city point also have daily per cap parking? Changi city point better, cause at least there is shelter. Expo daily parking is cap at $20 but the carpark is open la. But i find walking from expo to mrt is nearer than changi city point?!

Twincharged

Changi city point also have daily per cap parking? Changi city point better, cause at least there is shelter. Expo daily parking is cap at $20 but the carpark is open la. But i find walking from expo to mrt is nearer than changi city point?!

I thought changi city point nearer? Just next to expo MRT right?

↡ Advertisement