Changi Airport Parking 3hr for $2.50 no more?

Fattychubby

^^ no way, i don't want to perspire before entering aero plane.

After you park at the beach, dont stay inside the car lor (then you wont sweat)...... just pre book a cab to pick you from beach to airport, problem solved!! [laugh]

After you park at the beach, dont stay inside the car lor (then you wont sweat)...... just pre book a cab to pick you from beach to airport, problem solved!! [laugh]

Call cab from home better less trouble lol

• Praise 1

Call cab from home better less trouble lol

Depends, if he stays in Tuas, the taxi fare will be high to go from there to airport, go from changi beach is still cheaper!!!

Plus, when he gets into his own car on return n drives home, he can smell his favourite car interior fragrance, not the smells of a taxi, which is somewhat not as good as that of his own car, right?

Edited by Super7

The T1 open carpark official closed liao. So anyone still drive to airport while you fly for your short trip? Or manage to find and tested some other nearby carpark while you are away?

Now half of T2 carpark becomes T1 carpark. Last time T2 got 2 carparks (left and right of terminal 2). So now the carpark nearer to T1 has converted to T1 carpark. See many passengers driving cars parking at the relocated carpark took skytrain over to T1. The T1 arrivals pick-up point also change.

http://www.changiairport.com/getting-around/to-and-from-airport/parking/t1-car-park-relocation

http://youtu.be/_c8q26c4D-g

Edited by Zxcvb

Hello MCF bros, I need to go Changi airport tonite and have never drove there before. The carpark at Terminal 1 is indoor or outdoor type? Where exactly is it and how to drive to the T1 carpark? Directions please. TIA!! [wave]

Hello MCF bros, I need to go Changi airport tonite and have never drove there before. The carpark at Terminal 1 is indoor or outdoor type? Where exactly is it and how to drive to the T1 carpark? Directions please. TIA!! [wave]

Thought T1 carpark closed long time ago? Now only have covered carpark at T2/T3?!

T1 carpark has been closed for a year already. Now you must park at T2 carpark.

Just follow the sign, it will lead you to the (so call) T1 carpark. I think you are suppose to take the tram from T2 to T1.

Or you can park at T3 and take tram to T1.

• Praise 2

Thought T1 carpark closed long time ago? Now only have covered carpark at T2/T3?!

Thanks eeeh bro, owe you 5.

Wah!!  suah koo me. [laugh]

Just follow the sign, it will lead you to the (so call) T1 carpark. I think you are suppose to take the tram from T2 to T1.

Thanks bro! did not know . . . haha!! [:p]

• Praise 1

Thanks eeeh bro, owe you 5.

Wah!!  suah koo me. [laugh]

Thanks bro! did not know . . . haha!! [:p]

Lol, you how long no go airport liao? Even no drive there, also know T1 carpark closed down long time lo.

• Praise 1

Lol, you how long no go airport liao? Even no drive there, also know T1 carpark closed down long time lo.

aiyoh!! last time was 2 years ago and everytime I go ish arm soh soh one . . .. . . neber notice the surroundings . . . boehing the . . . . [gorgeous]  

aiyoh!! last time was 2 years ago and everytime I go ish arm soh soh one . . .. . . neber notice the surroundings . . . boehing the . . . . [gorgeous]  

Thought  [gorgeous]  is inside the airport terminal? Carpark is outside le?! Lol.

haha! heard the makan at the food centre there cmi.

MLMLWML! [laugh]

have arhh . .   [nosebleed]

Think you dont go for the food there la, you go for the  [gorgeous] there?! Lol.

Correct!

If your flight is at T3 or T2, can park at T3 and T2 respectively

If your flight is at T1, prefer to park at T3 but choose carpark T3B (not the first one T3A)

Carpark T3B is closest to the skytrain from T3 to T1 (above old chang kee basement 2) or near Old Town White coffee/Pinapolis Departure level).  

ps: Carpark T3A is the opposite end of the skytrain but closest to Kopitiam at basement 2 and the SQ/Qatar office (pilots/cabin crew) at basement 1.

Hope this info helps.

yup.

just to add, if going to the new T1 carpark and T1 Arrival pickup, keep to the right side (lane 1 & 2) when approaching the airport.

Look for the T1 signboards (which are orange in colour)

Turn right, same as the turn to T2 and follow the orange signboards.

beware of long Q of taxis waiting stationary on the road.

↡ Advertisement