Driverless cars: The way forward

Darthrevan

Wonder how safe this driverless car is. Compared to driverless MRT train, the variables in road traffic and route is so much more complex. But quite good idea. Can send the car home after reaching destination & when need it again, ask it to come back!

↡ Advertisement

Wonder how safe this driverless car is. Compared to driverless MRT train, the variables in road traffic and route is so much more complex. But quite good idea. Can send the car home after reaching destination & when need it again, ask it to come back!

Empty cars on the roads add to congessions unnecessarily!!!! Cannot!!

Huh, 2nd SG driverless car initiative reported today. Quite odd, the motoring situation is SG is lack of COE & need to curtail vehicle growth. Drivers are not in short supply.

NUS is one of the places I go often......so if kena langga by it, claim insurance from who, if an insurance was bought at all in the 1st place???

What's the purpose of driverless car? for those without driving license? or used to carry goods?

Hopefully it can be developed further and be use on expressways in auto-pilot mode and drives itself safely without tailgating/lane-cutting etc etc. Hoping only. [grin]

hahaha, dunno leh. it's just one jpg file.

Now morning, I can understand the pics better ---- one female walking to the room, then later she went underneath the blanket!!

Now morning, I can understand the pics better ---- one female walking to the room, then later she went underneath the blanket!!

Compensation from the car maker?????

Or insurance company????

Compensation from the car maker?????

Or insurance company????

Or she can help patient with an instant recovery, or at least an instant erection!!! Wonder if this is provided under third party, or comprehensive cover, or her hands under the cover of the blanket?

• Praise 1

Or she can help patient with an instant recovery, or at least an instant erection!!! Wonder if this is provided under third party, or comprehensive cover, or her hands under the cover of the blanket?

I think she is trying to kill the patient so that no claims can be made........that fellow will die laughing lol.......

the best way to die beside sleep.

I think she is trying to kill the patient so that no claims can be made........that fellow will die laughing lol.......

the best way to die beside sleep.

LOL!!! if the patient died and family claimed life insurance, this female sure kena marked by life insurance campany!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

woah... if this one on our roads, then the vehicle gone berserk and rear ended other vehicles...

how to claim huh? also bo driver to ask and take particulars.

bo tao nao...

↡ Advertisement