Buying washing machines.

Babyt

Haha no lah dryer still alive and well.

Still no stacking kit even though different brands now. The LG is less deep.

IMG_6131.PNG

I also look out for metal catch like these. Some washers use plastic which can break easily.

IMG_6133.PNG

Thanks! Was deciding on whether to get a bosch wm to match my bosch dryer or get a wm from another brand.

Made my decision easier.

Hmmm. Thanks for the heads up. I haven't encountered such problems but that might be because my wife is the one in charge of housework.

Will have a look tonight to see if I have this problem.

Thank god for MCF. I just remembered to check today and my wife did not even know there was such a filter. This is the result of 7 months usage. Dunno how much electricity I've wasted over the months.

post-27068-0-31499400-1486043706_thumb.pngpost-27068-0-80143900-1486043727_thumb.png

Here's a photo of my setup as well.

That stuff comes from where?

The photo is of the filter at the door - supposed to be the lint from my clothes I guess. Low quality clothes is like that one la - breaks apart easily. But I find those old clothes really comfortable and continue wearing them even if they have holes  [laugh]

Most of the time, wear outside also  [lipsrsealed]

If dryer I Heng

Hehe no dryer

Very gross man

Not gross la. The lint looks dirty but it is actually because there are a lot of different colors in it. It's just loose thread from your shirt - how can it be considered gross?

Edited by Kusje

The photo is of the filter at the door - supposed to be the lint from my clothes I guess. Low quality clothes is like that one la - breaks apart easily. But I find those old clothes really comfortable and continue wearing them even if they have holes [laugh]

Most of the time, wear outside also [lipsrsealed]

You must be a holely man!!!! :XD:

The photo is of the filter at the door - supposed to be the lint from my clothes I guess. Low quality clothes is like that one la - breaks apart easily. But I find those old clothes really comfortable and continue wearing them even if they have holes  [laugh]

Not gross la. The lint looks dirty but it is actually because there are a lot of different colors in it. It's just loose thread from your shirt - how can it be considered gross?

next time i see an ahpek w thin material shirts running around woodlands, i know is you :grin:

yes, you must clear the filter and remove the link, else the drying after that would not be effective and your clothes would be damp

MCF standard is 30 to be called a pek?

You sir, are twice my age!

'i am fossilised...you no fight...

@vratenza say wan :grin:

actually good to absorb water hahahha...If you use softener, it gets colored with the softener color.

• Praise 1

not really. old cotton clothes have hardly any lint.

Socks, towels have the most lint. And those fleece type materials (lining of jackets and cold weather warmer clothes).

My wife also once ran the machine without the filter after i took it out to wash. Lol i lost one sock which fell into the hole.

i physically remove the lint every 2 cycles and wash it every 3-4 cycles.

not really. old cotton clothes have hardly any lint.

Socks, towels have the most lint. And those fleece type materials (lining of jackets and cold weather warmer clothes).

My wife also once ran the machine without the filter after i took it out to wash. Lol i lost one sock which fell into the hole.

i physically remove the lint every 2 cycles and wash it every 3-4 cycles.

Heh. You've got to see the condition of my clothes - when you see those holes, you'll understand how SOMETHING has to be falling out somewhere.

Anyway, I've thrown most of them away recently because they've really broken apart (worse than rags that some people use) but I can take a photo of the few I have left when I get home.

• Praise 1

actually there's really zero reason to get a condensor dryer here in SG. vented dryer works very well in our humid and outdoor service yard environment.

There's no reason unless u live in temperate country and want to dry your clothes during winter with your dryer indoors as well.

• Praise 1

actually there's really zero reason to get a condensor dryer here in SG. vented dryer works very well in our humid and outdoor service yard environment.

There's no reason unless u live in temperate country and want to dry your clothes during winter with your dryer indoors as well.

Some others say no need dryer at all .... well, in hdb when you hang your damn clothes out, get ready for all sorts of FREEBIES coming on the clothes, condom included.....bloody inconsiderate buggas. Agree that vented gd enuf

that said, the benefits of a dryer are the clothes come out fluffy and fresh as opposed to stiff clothes after drying naturally

well, in hdb when you hang your damn clothes out, get ready for all sorts of FREEBIES coming on the clothes, condom included.....bloody inconsiderate buggas

that said, the benefits of a dryer are the clothes come out fluffy and fresh as opposed to stiff clothes after drying naturally

my sis studied in melbourne for her MBA so when i bought my dryer when i moved out, she said don't bother.

Cos over there, when the clothes are dried, they come out too stiff and dry due to the low humidity. She said her jeans can stand up after using the dryer lol.

But SG is a perfect place to use vented dryer! (if u don't have natural sunlight in balcony or drying area like me).

New HDB ok lah. the hanging area is covered by shelter. but down side is really zero sun most of the time.

I don't even bother to hang dry outside. I just hang dry indoors and finish with the dryer.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement