Buying washing machines.

Babyt

No la, not every top load look the same lo. At least the new machine that i bought size smaller amd more compact. [:p] Actually something spoilt in my old machine, the piping which drain out the water is spoilt, as a result my kitchen was 'ponding'! [bigcry] The machine itself still working well, although very noisy when using. Since the washing machine now quite cheap, so take it as an excuse to change lo.

I actually find e prices going up. :wacko:

↡ Advertisement

Some quilts are together with cover, cannot be removed. Others have zip or button, can remove the padding and just wash the cover. Got to see which type of quilt you are using.

Oh i think mine is sealed up. [rolleyes]

Aiyah nowsadays SMLJ oso MIC one...you can use 3 years you damn bleddy happy oreddy. Dat's y the Great Wall of China is a world wonder...because something MIC managed to last so long [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I wil never buy mic unless i hv absoloutely no other choice.

I tried mic stuff b4 n found their stuff is a waste of money. [mad]

Oh i think mine is sealed up. [rolleyes]

then you should get a quilt cover lah, when you buy bed sheet, you dun choose a complete matching set meh? :huh:

then you should get a quilt cover lah, when you buy bed sheet, you dun choose a complete matching set meh? :huh:

Ya it all comes in a set wh pillow n bolster cases.

I didnt know some can remove case. Let me go chk again n see if can remove or not. [blush]

already bought for 1year plus in my new house.

Havent even use it...cos havent move in yet. [laugh]

Oh so dunno how good it is yet.

When we are choosing a washing machine, we will see the machines indicated with their capacity such as for 7kg, 10kg etc. So how do I know if I have overloaded the machine w laundry? I have yet to see a machine that comes with indicator that I have overloaded it.

One advice. If you go court to buy, some of the sales there not belong to court even they wear court t shirt. They work for the brand. So be careful what they are pushing.

Aiyah nowsadays SMLJ oso MIC one...you can use 3 years you damn bleddy happy oreddy. Dat's y the Great Wall of China is a world wonder...because something MIC managed to last so long [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Haha yeah man...nowadays even Euro brands oso MIC...seriously lah. How bloody high can the cost be if you make in Europe?

One advice. If you go court to buy, some of the sales there not belong to court even they wear court t shirt. They work for the brand. So be careful what they are pushing.

Also their prices higher. My machine i buy $730. Ty selling 900plus.

Haha yeah man...nowadays even Euro brands oso MIC...seriously lah. How bloody high can the cost be if you make in Europe?

Now many europe made but in turkey.

Not only courts la, it's everywhere

They r promoters from agent

Courts employees r call sales staff

What brand yr washer? Top or front loading?

U overload n still can last 8 yrs damm solid. [thumbsup]

My machine just kaput. Brandt. Not very good as it only lasted 5 yrs b4 konk out. [dead][dead]

My last washer is from whirlpool. Quality also not good, lasted slightly less than 5 years. Changed pumps a few times, in the end i decided to junk it and get a borsch front load. So far so good.

Anyway, i'll still prefer front loading - their water consumption is a lot lower than the usual top loading machines.

Not only courts la, it's everywhere

They r promoters from agent

Courts employees r call sales staff

Tip...in courts is damn easy to spot promoter...promoters always have to wear black polo. Staff is always blue. My bro working in courts told me bcos I asked him how to tell the diff.

Tip...in courts is damn easy to spot promoter...promoters always have to wear black polo. Staff is always blue. My bro working in courts told me bcos I asked him how to tell the diff.

If I know what I wan to get, I dun care is it a boy or a gal

They can't change my choice [laugh]

My last washer is from whirlpool. Quality also not good, lasted slightly less than 5 years. Changed pumps a few times, in the end i decided to junk it and get a borsch front load. So far so good.

Anyway, i'll still prefer front loading - their water consumption is a lot lower than the usual top loading machines.

Ya bosch is top end. Sud b made in germany.

↡ Advertisement