Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

Transpasser162
  • Transpasser162
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I need to order some basketball jersey (Jerseys & shorts) from Guangzhou China, but was told by the china supplier that the freight fee will be USD70 just for 14sets of jerseys set. I engaged a china courier company to help me with the importing but was rejected by the custom, reason being told that the jerseys has "logo" meaning it's a local brand, so only their engaged courier company " EMS Express" can send the jerseys to me without any issues. So i would like to seek advise from any experts out there able to recommend me a courier company that i can engage to import in the so call "local brand" jerseys without any problem and of cause to see if there's any ways to reduce the freight fee.Thanks.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

find cuckoo express will do

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

find cuckoo express will do

neber heard of.

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

Headshok
  • Headshok
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I need to order some basketball jersey (Jerseys & shorts) from Guangzhou China, but was told by the china supplier that the freight fee will be USD70 just for 14sets of jerseys set. I engaged a china courier company to help me with the importing but was rejected by the custom, reason being told that the jerseys has "logo" meaning it's a local brand, so only their engaged courier company " EMS Express" can send the jerseys to me without any issues. So i would like to seek advise from any experts out there able to recommend me a courier company that i can engage to import in the so call "local brand" jerseys without any problem and of cause to see if there's any ways to reduce the freight fee.Thanks.

hi there

EMS Express the national postal courier of a country.

In Singapore, our EMS express is our speed post.

I would just use the EMS express.

Cheers

********************************************************************************
give me money...

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just find others
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:55 PM

Transpasser162
  • Transpasser162
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Just find others

Yes my currently courier company can't ship out the Jersey from china as the jersey is their local brand, and now only EMS can ship out w/o any problems. So i'm seeking recommendation from any bros out there that can advise me other company so as to hopefully reduce the freight fee.Thanks. Imaging 14sets of jerseys cost USD70. That's so expensive. Not sure if it's gana chop by the china seller

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

Mingsect
  • Premium member
    Mingsect
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Yes my currently courier company can't ship out the Jersey from china as the jersey is their local brand, and now only EMS can ship out w/o any problems. So i'm seeking recommendation from any bros out there that can advise me other company so as to hopefully reduce the freight fee.Thanks. Imaging 14sets of jerseys cost USD70. That's so expensive. Not sure if it's gana chop by the china seller

70usd ? what's the weight of the jersey / package ?
i might have a cheaper lobang...

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Transpasser162
  • Transpasser162
    1st Gear
    Author Image

70usd ? what's the weight of the jersey / package ?
i might have a cheaper lobang...

5.1kg, but this jersey has "logo" hence not many courier company can ship out.Thanks

Edited by Transpasser162, 18 June 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

saw your above post

Edited by Galantspeedz, 18 June 2013 - 03:40 PM.

MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

5.1kg, but this jersey has "logo" hence not many courier company can ship out.Thanks

in other words fake jersey?
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:44 PM

Galantspeedz
  • Premium member
    Galantspeedz
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

can go by normal local courier but if confiscated the local courier is not liable....

this should be able to be done below sgd $50.

sorry i cannot review my source but you can try to search around...
MCF PS3 Gang
MCF Hamsup Tiko Ranger

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:03 PM

Duckduck
  • Duckduck
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

anyone got parcel courier recommend?

Pursuant to section 49, subsection 7e, paragraph a...

Posted 08 September 2016 - 02:18 PM

Adrianli
  • Premium member
    Adrianli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone got parcel courier recommend?

Speed Post?

http://www.speedpost.com.sg/

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Need, help, with, Courier and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users