80% Loan Eligible

Idaddy88

Tot MAS ruling in force liao. Can still 80% loan meh?

Maybe it is either typo error (see the criteria below which says max 60% loan) OR that the finance company is not bank (loophole)

80% loan? Not 60% alr meh?

I though dealers can report that they sell at higher price so you can get a bigger loan. I could be wrong.

I though dealers can report that they sell at higher price so you can get a bigger loan. I could be wrong.

Yup, that's what they do. In fact, if you monitor ads on SGCarMart, you'll notice that the price of a certain car can suddenly be marked up drastically, following which the car is sold after 2 or 3 days.

MAS ruling 100% loan they will give 120%(high trade in)

MAS ruling 60% loan they will give 80%

This was very common.Why are your still surprise [confused]

(edited)

price must goes up

ie: last time car is priced at $100K

now car is priced at $120K

give you $20K overtrade

ie: $120K car price, 50% downpayment = $60K

you trade in your old car $40K (actual worth) + overtrade $20K (magic) = aka eat your old car at $60K (inflated price) = $0 downpayment

huat ah !!!

Yup, that's what they do. In fact, if you monitor ads on SGCarMart, you'll notice that the price of a certain car can suddenly be marked up drastically, following which the car is sold after 2 or 3 days.

Edited by Wt_know

Neutral Newbie

Please be careful of this company:

Ultra Speed in woodlands industrial Blk 180.

They are dishonest and overcharge customers. They also lie about their intentions. Luckily I did nit take their quote for insurance. I did my homework and only paid 1.2k for my insurance. They wanted to charge me $2.7k!!

Dishonest dealers must be blacklisted.

I was cheated almost $10k. When I called him and ask him why, he was still rude.

nowadays people are not ez to get con..unless you are really desperado for cars...may be small amount of monkeys out there try their luck putting branded peanuts in their own trap wakakaka....

↡ Advertisement