K Auto Express

20G

Been hearing about scumbag dealers all over the place but this particular one is different.

Had a deal with him 2 weeks ago. Everything went smoothly but on the day of after collecting the ride found something not right with the car. Theres a whining sound fr the back and it gets worse when the speed went higher. During test drive not noticeable coz only did a short distance in the neighborhood.

Went to my regular workshop and the guys told me the rear differential gone case. So no choice ask them go ahead and i called the dealer.

Told me go ahead with the repair 1st then later on will settle with me. In my mind i was thinking hor seh liao dealer universal pattern come out already but no choice gotta get it fixed coz travelling on the highway was seriously un-tahan-able.

On the day of collecting my car, was thinking of how to tell the dealer abt my claim and the second issue came up. LSD chwee. Same thing drove back to my workshop and got it fixed.

By then i got abit worried as the repair bills are chalking up to abt 2k+ and my frens were telling me dealers being dealers i wun be compensated a single cent as they will push all responsibilities.

Still, tot try no harm. 1st day called say not free. Same for second day. Thinking of giving up and finally caught him on line and he asked me to meet him in his office.

Showed him the bill, did some calculation while kept shaking his head like on drugs, pull out his check book and wrote me a chq. A chq in full to cover the repairs.

I was really surprised as i was half expecting only a token fr him.

Before i cld say anything, he told me: Remember me. I am not ur regular car dealer, i cho swee swee one, wif a big grin.

So, I found out today not all car dealers are asssholes. There are still some good ones ard, at least this one is.

Where to find him? Shun Li Industrial Park Blk 99 #03-02. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Showed him the bill, did some calculation while kept shaking his head like on drugs, pull out his check book and wrote me a chq. A chq in full to cover the repairs.

the cheque clear oredi boh?

I havent go bank in. [laugh]

Wait bank in first then say. Those doing sales know, no matter what the client say, is not until the money is in the account that the prospective client actually becomes a client.

Not want to say anything bad la, but is just not counting the chickens before they hatch.

Wait bank in first then say. Those doing sales know, no matter what the client say, is not until the money is in the account that the prospective client actually becomes a client.

Not want to say anything bad la, but is just not counting the chickens before they hatch.

Say until like dat still say not want to say anything bad. Like dat is cursing -_-

CS3 has rear diff and LSD meh? :wacko:

Shh.. I zhnged one. Made my car look and sound like an evo. But still using the 1.6l engine.

CS3 has rear diff and LSD meh? :wacko:

thinking of it, sti, evo x and gtr oso got rear diff and lsd. why u nv guess if im driving gtr now or not? -_-

↡ Advertisement