Relocating from US to SG which freight forwarder to use?

Ironstarz

My brother will be relocating from US back to SG soon , anyone can recommend a company for the shipping of his stuff back to SG? Checking in is out if the question , 16kg already 160 usd already . Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

My brother will be relocating from US back to SG soon , anyone can recommend a company for the shipping of his stuff back to SG? Checking in is out if the question , 16kg already 160 usd already . Thanks in advance!

How many kgs?

Normally it would cost at least usd 4 per kg for A/F subjected to those min charges which easily cost usd 800 per shipment.

You need to see the total quantity.

If its not urgent...suggest you go via seafreight which will take around 3 weeks from LAX.

If you are keen, you can PM me and I can give you some advise.

When my friends and family came back from the US at the same time, we had to shipped lots of stuff including some furnitures. We managed to take up a 20 foot container.

Do your brother have bulky items? He can just do a normal postage via sea if the items are few