Air purifiers

So_nice

Turbocharged
(edited)

Just bought a Honeywell 50250 from Amazon, US$149.95. Delivery on 26 Jun.

what is the suppl voltage? can take 220v? amazon say cannot.

like that a transformer is very troublesome and burns very hot sometimes.

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

what is the suppl voltage? can take 220v? amazon say cannot.

like that a transformer is very troublesome and burns very hot sometimes.

No choice, dunno how long the haze will last. My kids are having a hard time. Will just have to use a transformer.

Amazon price is very attractive. Even with shipment still cheaper than SG price. Plus a reasonably good transformer which is about 40 bucks (better get a good one cos you gonna on it for long hours).

Turbocharged

I got a mistral one. So far ok. It was sold out quickly at best denki when I got it last wk... can try giant if got europace one

(edited)

May I ask how much did you pay for your Honeywell? Thanks.

like many here say SG sell at a much higher price. I bought it off Best Denki at great world in march $859 at retail price free 3 pre-filter

Edited by D3badge

(edited)

wah!! Singapore distributor for honeywell and blueair website down!

logo.png

Site Under Maintenance

Due to overwhelming orders placed on our site, Massmark Web portal is currently offline, however, you can visit our main office at 629 Aljunied Road #06-18 Cititech Industrial Building Singapore 389838

http://www.massmark.com.sg/

Edited by D3badge

Neutral Newbie

like many here say SG sell at a much higher price. I bought it off Best Denki at great world in march $859 at retail price free 3 pre-filter

Thanks.

Just bought a Honeywell 50250 from Amazon, US$149.95. Delivery on 26 Jun.

please be careful. that thing can draw >170watts at the 3rd setting.

U will need a 250watt transformer for that one.

I also bought a 50250 Honey well..took the standard delivery..

Any shop in SLT that can convert it to fit local current supply? So do away with the transformer.

Turbocharged

Aiya... wait for the haze season to be over, just a couple more weeks? (And anyway, the worst seems to have passed...) Then buy when price and supply goes back to normal.

An air purifier is good to have around the house anyway, especially for young kids prone to respiratory illness, flu, etc. Haze or no haze...

I on my Honeywell 18450 model 24/7 never off it since I bought, electricity bill up by average $40+

Most of the air purifier use less than 200W of power

If you on it 24 hr a day and use it for 31 day, the power consumption will be

200WX24HrX31=144.8KWh

The electricity tariff for households is 26.70 cents per kWh

So, bill per month will be 0.267*144.8=$40 per month , zhun zhun match to the brother's no [:p]

Most of the air purifier use less than 200W of power

If you on it 24 hr a day and use it for 31 day, the power consumption will be

200WX24HrX31=144.8KWh

The electricity tariff for households is 26.70 cents per kWh

So, bill per month will be 0.267*144.8=$40 per month , zhun zhun match to the brother's no [:p]

yeah, i doubt the operating cost is on our minds. Though some angmoh very weird, compare the wattage requirements of different brands.

Shouldn't they be comparing the effectiveness rather than the operating cost? [rolleyes] anyway at peak power, most similarly sized units require roughly same amount of power.

Supersonic

please be careful. that thing can draw >170watts at the 3rd setting.

U will need a 250watt transformer for that one.

Yup, thanks. I checked that already and knew its max 170 watts. Any idea where to get the transformer? I went to Challenger and they did not have in Great World.

Yup, thanks. I checked that already and knew its max 170 watts. Any idea where to get the transformer? I went to Challenger and they did not have in Great World.

SLT/mustafa from someone i asked. but sure bet is SLT.

They said challenger used to have as well. but i went the one at Vivo also don't have.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested in my used Novita NAP 101? Bought on 21 June. Only used for a few days. Now sold out everywhere. I need to let go cos now the haze has lessen a lot so my mom doesn't want it in her room as I have 2 in the house. This is not bad for a low cost purifier. Please PM me. Thanks.

Anyone interested in my used Novita NAP 101? Bought on 21 June. Only used for a few days. Now sold out everywhere. I need to let go cos now the haze has lessen a lot so my mom doesn't want it in her room as I have 2 in the house. This is not bad for a low cost purifier. Please PM me. Thanks.

best price ?? [:p]

↡ Advertisement