Air purifiers

So_nice

You are right Bro, I changed from a Honeywell to a BlueAir 403 since one year ago & I leave it on 24/7.

The BlueAir has more settings to adjust air flow & it also works great to get rid of Food Smell or Pet Hair.

Did you pay 1.6k for your BlueAir...or has the prices been given the "special" haze premium? I'm looking at the website and the only stock available is the 1.8k++ version!

↡ Advertisement

wats the price of a blueair?

I cannot remember cos it was abt 1 year back, but it should not cost more than $600, I think.

My neighbor is an electronics dealer, so he did me a favor & got it for me at Dealer's price.

The Filters for Honeywell & BlueAir are just as good in my opinion.

1 Tip for you when your Honeywell comes in, you can actually Vacuum the filter

to prolong the life of it on a regular basis. Can save some money... [cool]

Ok, I admit, I'm Cheap... [laugh]

Did you pay 1.6k for your BlueAir...or has the prices been given the "special" haze premium? I'm looking at the website and the only stock available is the 1.8k++ version!

Where got so expensive?

I really cannot remember it being so expensive.

I'm very "Giam Siap"...don't think I'll pay so much... [laugh]

Supercharged
(edited)

I on my Honeywell 18450 model 24/7 never off it since I bought, electricity bill up by average $40+

what about novita purifier? does it use hepa filter?

i saw Honeywell set on amazon. the specs said that it is not for use in countries like Singapore with 240v rating.

did you buy your transformer on your own or is your set localised for Singapore?

edited:just saw your subsequent post that you bought from best denki

Edited by Acemundo

1 Tip for you when your Honeywell comes in, you can actually Vacuum the filter

to prolong the life of it on a regular basis. Can save some money... [cool]

Ok, I admit, I'm Cheap... [laugh]

I do this as well but only on the pre filter. It never fail to amaze me how dirty it can be

I do this as well but only on the pre filter. It never fail to amaze me how dirty it can be

Ok, You are cheap too.... [laugh] ....Welcome to the club... [laugh]

Where got so expensive?

I really cannot remember it being so expensive.

I'm very "Giam Siap"...don't think I'll pay so much... [laugh]

Yep...guess it's the special haze premium...the prices are here:

http://www.massmark.com.sg/category/blueai...-purifiers.html

The 403 you got is now out of stock...but the price is $938 now...the only one in stock is the 650E at $1699...but if you go further in, the only option is with the smokestop filter and that sells for $1849!!!

Whoever said air was free was not a Singaporean businessman!

what about novita purifier? does it use heap filter?

i saw Honeywell set on amazon. the specs said that it is not for use in countries like Singapore with 240v rating.

did you buy your transformer on your own or is your set localised for Singapore?

edited:just saw your subsequent post that you bought from best denki

The local sets should be localised.

I cannot remember cos it was abt 1 year back, but it should not cost more than $600, I think.

My neighbor is an electronics dealer, so he did me a favor & got it for me at Dealer's price.

Dealer price can be quite a lot cheaper leh. 20-30%.

This is a low volume higher margin item.

Yep...guess it's the special haze premium...the prices are here:

http://www.massmark.com.sg/category/blueai...-purifiers.html

The 403 you got is now out of stock...but the price is $938 now...the only one in stock is the 650E at $1699...but if you go further in, the only option is with the smokestop filter and that sells for $1849!!!

Whoever said air was free was not a Singaporean businessman!

Smoke Stop Filter can now buy from Amazon with free delivery...I think.

But this filter is SOLID...can remove food smell very fast...my dining is abt 600sqft...30mins, no more smell... [cool]

Wah. The Honeywell ones really bersa siol..but everywhere is out of stocks for purifiers. I'll hope to buy one even though the haze seems better now. At least when it comes the next round, we are prepared

Iqair health pro 250 in SG cost about $2.568K w GST just for info. Like to know the Malaysia unit price. Also have to consider gst and warranty support.

My friend told me as they cannot sell cross border to SGP, only can sell if COD.

Can visit their website: IQAIR

Its definitely lower than SGP price

My friend told me as they cannot sell cross border to SGP, only can sell if COD.

Can visit their website: IQAIR

Its definitely lower than SGP price

called a friend in malaysia is selling IqAir Healthpro 250 Air Purifier for RM4812 and stock coming in next week

based on exchange rate of 2.5...it cost less than S$2K ..that is a saving of $600 as compared with the distributor price here

Thanks!

Wait for my honeywell to slowly arrive. With shipping is only 46% of the price in singapore (inclusive of the transformer that will apparently burn my house down [;)] )

I wanted to buy and was confused by the power supply as they did not state what type they are on.

US 110v

Transformer to step down the electricity is available here..wat i noted is the higher the watt, the more expensive it is.

↡ Advertisement