• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
99 replies to this topic | 100 praises

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

20 years later (I was there in '93, of course).

http://news.asiaone....624-431839.html

So how, anyone keen? I think Metallica has become really lame, and I *hate* their new stuff, but if they play nothing but KEA, RTL, MOP and AJFA, I'm so there. Of course, they bloody won't. dry.gif

BTW, thanks to bro Hermitage for SMS-ing me to jio me to go with him, too bad he's not active here anymore.
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am going. Tickets on sale 27/6/13.

Nothing else matters. biggrin.gif

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Toapayohkid
  • Toapayohkid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing else matters. biggrin.gif

lol damn good one bro. what maybe, 20 years since they came?
The AT-AT, the best SUV for Hoth!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

lol damn good one bro. what maybe, 20 years since they came?

Yep, 20 years ago.

Sorry, ticket sales should be on 28/6/13.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Wrathchild156
  • Premium member
    Wrathchild156
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hopefully their sound set-up is good.
It’s a disappointment for all the “TROOPERS” when Iron Maiden last performed at Indoor Stadium.
Was wondering what went wrong as after Spore they performed superbly at Jakarta – a friend of mine was there..

Might give it a miss as not really in Metallica……
Still awaiting for the Young brothers of ACDC to come here unimpressed.gif

Cheers / WC

WE SOLD OUR SOUL FOR ROCK & ROLL

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

like this? tongue.gif

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

20 years later (I was there in '93, of course).

http://news.asiaone....624-431839.html

So how, anyone keen? I think Metallica has become really lame, and I *hate* their new stuff, but if they play nothing but KEA, RTL, MOP and AJFA, I'm so there. Of course, they bloody won't. dry.gif

BTW, thanks to bro Hermitage for SMS-ing me to jio me to go with him, too bad he's not active here anymore.

You can check out their recent setlists here: http://www.setlist.f...query=metallica

They do play a lot of the old stuff which is good.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:54 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You can check out their recent setlists here: http://www.setlist.f...query=metallica

They do play a lot of the old stuff which is good.

If THAT is any indication, I'm there baby!

Are you going?
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If THAT is any indication, I'm there baby!

Are you going?

Absolutely!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Absolutely!

OK, will seriously consider it myself!! Would be great to go a year after Megadeth last year, haha!

So at least 3 MCFers already going (Hermitage, FCW and you). We can do a meetup before the gig, or even at the venue.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

Rollagt
  • Premium member
    Rollagt
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I already missed the previous one ! I am too young to travel alone back then.

Now I got company trip and gonna miss it again !!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Sp4wn
  • Premium member
    Sp4wn
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

OK, will seriously consider it myself!! Would be great to go a year after Megadeth last year, haha!

So at least 3 MCFers already going (Hermitage, FCW and you). We can do a meetup before the gig, or even at the venue.

undecided so far ... haven't really listened to their new stuff as of late but have most of the oldies that you mentioned.

still waiting for slipknot to come back again, if ever ><

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do they have minimum age for the concert? My son wanna go, he is only 9 yrs old.
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:06 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Do they have minimum age for the concert? My son wanna go, he is only 9 yrs old.

Strongly suggest you don't bring someone so young. If you do, must hang out in the back, otherwise, it's really NOT safe.

My kid is 8+ going on 9, and he likes some metal, too - well, more the Black Sabbath stuff like "Iron Man".

Edited by Turboflat4, 26 June 2013 - 11:07 AM.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Taipan49
  • Taipan49
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Note that this concert is going to sell out very quickly, so no delaying on Friday if you are wanting to go.

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am actually going with 3 other guys. Rock on guys!

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Panerex77
  • Premium member
    Panerex77
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

would they still rock after so many years?

I am also hoping they can play the oldies rock

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:52 AM

Thingy
  • Premium member
    Thingy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I hope nightwish and within temptation will come to singapore too.... Any fans over here?? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Thingy, 27 June 2013 - 08:53 AM.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:57 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ecstasy of Gold thumbsup.gif

Was at their concert in '93 but will not make the trip back here just to watch. unimpressed.gif
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I hope nightwish and within temptation will come to singapore too.... Any fans over here?? rolleyes.gif

I don't mind Nightwish, but they're a little too operatic for my tastes. Not too bad, though.

(I'm pretty sure Krado (another member, who posts occasionally) can at least tolerate Nightwish, since he's played it on his car stereo in one of his in-car cam vids).

Anyway, my life was complete when Opeth showed up here.

Edited by Turboflat4, 27 June 2013 - 09:27 AM.

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users