Metallica coming back

1fast1

(edited)

I hope nightwish and within temptation will come to singapore too.... Any fans over here?? [rolleyes]

I don't mind Nightwish, but they're a little too operatic for my tastes. Not too bad, though.

(I'm pretty sure Krado (another member, who posts occasionally) can at least tolerate Nightwish, since he's played it on his car stereo in one of his in-car cam vids).

Anyway, my life was complete when Opeth showed up here.

Edited by Turboflat4

Hypersonic

Already book tix and car park label... See u guys... time to pull out my concert Tees from the cupboard.

Already book tix and car park label... See u guys... time to pull out my concert Tees from the cupboard.

Likewise. Let's do an MCF meetup before the big day, brothers! [bounce1]

I hope nightwish and within temptation will come to singapore too.... Any fans over here?? [rolleyes]

I used to like Nightwish when Tarja was the lead singer. But after she left/sacked, I don't really like the voice and singing style of the new singer.

Nice! I also got the tickets and car park label. Going with 4 other guys.

Bought the car park label too. Was worried about the traffic at first, but I shudder to think how the shutter service would be like. Heard from the organizers they expecting about 30,000 pax :wacko:

Hypersonic

Bought the car park label too. Was worried about the traffic at first, but I shudder to think how the shutter service would be like. Heard from the organizers they expecting about 30,000 pax :wacko:

The shuttle is $10 per pax roundtrip.

We have 5 person, just nice fit into 1 car. Cheaper too.

(I'm pretty sure Krado (another member, who posts occasionally) can at least tolerate Nightwish, since he's played it on his car stereo in one of his in-car cam vids).

Hi. Yes, I can tolerate anything as long as it's not Justin Bieber. [laugh]

Don't think I can make the concert (something unexpected popped up). [:(] Selling off ticket - have a buyer lined up. Anyone want to buy the parking pass?

Don't think I can make the concert (something unexpected popped up). [:(] Selling off ticket - have a buyer lined up. Anyone want to buy the parking pass?

gp name shd be changed leh to rustyllica [laugh] [laugh]

gp name shd be changed leh to rustyllica [laugh] [laugh]

Well, they've been called Sh*tallica before. :D