Help in getting insurance as claims 3 times in past 3 years.

Bionex81

Neutral Newbie

HI anyone can advice any insurance coy as i got hard time getting insurance for my car as i had claim 3 times in the past 3 years cheers.

↡ Advertisement

HI anyone can advice any insurance coy as i got hard time getting insurance for my car as i had claim 3 times in the past 3 years cheers.

How much has been your claim amounts?

2011 $4000+

2012 $3000+

2013 $4000+

1) u are be very unlucky and got hit so often

2) u are a road hazard

which one u belong to?

Hypersonic

1) u are be very unlucky and got hit so often

2) u are a road hazard

which one u belong to?

likely no 2

if no liability in these accidents involved,

he would have no trouble renewing insurance

<_<

Please don't sign up with my insurance company,

I don't want to pay higher premium to pay for

claims by people like you.

:D

Own Damage or 3rd Party ??

For 3rd party claims...usually will not have any issues. But if you suay like me in 2007...one year kenna bang backside 3x...it will effect your policy as well...as those 10-20% liability will add up.

But if OD...then have to look a bit harder...cos insurance company will either dun take you OR have ridiculous conditions attached to the policy. Like very high excess...etc.

Turbocharged

2011 $4000+

2012 $3000+

2013 $4000+

one or two times in three years means you are unucky. three times means you are a road hazard. pls do us all a favour and dont drive.

Neutral Newbie

one or two times in three years means you are unucky. three times means you are a road hazard. pls do us all a favour and dont drive.

as for the first one yes i hit someone as for 2nd one i involve in chain and i in the middle as i got no choice and for the last one i hit kerb and i claim own damage so am i consider a road hazard cheers.

as for the first one yes i hit someone as for 2nd one i involve in chain and i in the middle as i got no choice and for the last one i hit kerb and i claim own damage so am i consider a road hazard cheers.

1. you hit someone. so you are hazard.

2. you fail to follow safety distance. so you are hazard.

3. you hit a kerb. so you are hazard.

so conclusion. you are considered a road hazard. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

1. you hit someone. so you are hazard.

2. you fail to follow safety distance. so you are hazard.

3. you hit a kerb. so you are hazard.

so conclusion. you are considered a road hazard. [laugh]

For no 2 is i stationary then got bang from behind and my car jerk forward and hit the car in front.

All bro sorry for be a road harzard but i will be careful in future cheers.

Own Damage or 3rd Party ??

For 3rd party claims...usually will not have any issues. But if you suay like me in 2007...one year kenna bang backside 3x...it will effect your policy as well...as those 10-20% liability will add up.

But if OD...then have to look a bit harder...cos insurance company will either dun take you OR have ridiculous conditions attached to the policy. Like very high excess...etc.

My car 3 year kanna bang 5x...

Turbocharged

hit kerb and resulted in $4000+ claim? [sweatdrop]

at most just scratch rims mah.. you claimed full set of lightweight sports rim, tyres and changed coilover ah? [crazy]

hit kerb and resulted in $4000+ claim? [sweatdrop]

at most just scratch rims mah.. you claimed full set of lightweight sports rim, tyres and changed coilover ah? [crazy]

maybe hit government property...

Guess you learn the hard way

As for me if no TP involved, I pay out of my own pocket!

↡ Advertisement