Season parking at chinatown area

Ahrex

Hi bros, would like to check with u all is there any cheap season parking at chinatown? i am going to work at people's park complex and the season parking there is $200. any other cheaper alternatives?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

You can try people park centre $160 or hdb parking at park hill also $160. If you dont mind to walk down further, alternatives are jalan kukoh hdb parking $90 or central square $127. [:)]

• Praise 2

I just bought season parking at Blk 33 behind OG. it's $160/mth. but you have to head down to HDB at Blk 54 chin swee road to purchase. it's HDB multi storey carpark. =)

• Praise 1

i think taking train to work maybe more feasible..that day i parked my ride outside CBD area and took train to MBS...ended up spending only $6 for parking...imagine if i parked at ORQ or MBS itself...most prob i would be paying at least $20 parking

• Praise 1

i think taking train to work maybe more feasible..that day i parked my ride outside CBD area and took train to MBS...ended up spending only $6 for parking...imagine if i parked at ORQ or MBS itself...most prob i would be paying at least $20 parking

yeah, that place jam like siao..... [bigcry]

You can try people park centre $160 or hdb parking at park hill also $160. If you dont mind to walk down further, alternatives are jalan kukoh hdb parking $90 or central square $127. [:)]

Wow, and here we're a few streets away forking out 300+ for season parking [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Hi bros, would like to check with u all is there any cheap season parking at chinatown? i am going to work at people's park complex and the season parking there is $200. any other cheaper alternatives?

Maybe u can ask your company to issue a letter n u go for hdb season parking?

Letting Go of Season Parking Chinatown

Sheltered Season Parking for full month of Sept & Oct 2016 at Far East Square $200/mth (usual : $285/mth)

Person taking over must take for 2 months. PM / msg me if interested 82000268 (Mr Tan)

Changing jobs.. Payment of carpark quarterly therefore Aug, Sept, Oct had been prepaid. To meet up by 31 August to transfer IU number

↡ Advertisement