Freak Car Accident

2BDriver

The blue Honda City kena also

Yes Sir ! The blue Honda got hit too, were you there this morning ?

↡ Advertisement

Her right front wheels missed by 1 meter to ride down the 3 steps stair [:(]

Lazy pple prefer to use short cut rather than walk or drive a bit further! [laugh] or maybe she saw the empty lot and die die must get it. Parking space is premium around that area! [:(]

Morning not so much cars parking on that narrow lane stretch, but I think she crashed due to using "handphone" while driving automatic transmission car.

Call me when you drop-by there for kopi or pontian wanton noodle, I berlanjar you for the meals [nod]

Shudai shell station behind there one better

For there I prefer the one beside the toto shop. Haha

Today, at about 6.45pm , along sembawang road, at junction of Lorong CHencharu. A dark grey car also did the same thing, seems like it drove into the drain.

I was at opp side, so no chance to post vid. any bros saw it too ?

mice

Supercharged

That's the problem with some Malaysian roads, no barrier at all. Suppose got barrier or railings, it might stop the Waja from running onto the road below. [:(]

Aiya, you take so many pictures, but none is the pic of the lady driver's face wor.... [;)]

That's the problem with some Malaysian roads, no barrier at all. Suppose got barrier or railings, it might stop the Waja from running onto the road below. [:(]

Aiya, you take so many pictures, but none is the pic of the lady driver's face wor.... [;)]

Some pictures safe keep and can't show because she is hugging me tightly for security and comfort [laugh]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Some pictures safe keep and can't show because she is hugging me tightly for security and comfort [laugh]

[laugh] you're the hero!!!

(edited)

挤够力

[:p]

[confused]你看几多钱做车 ? 很难啊尬囖。。。我看做好也很够力 ! [shakehead]

Edited by Fongmy

Turbocharged

Yes Sir ! The blue Honda got hit too, were you there this morning ?

Really? I was just about to say heng no car got hit. What's the damage to the Honda? Like still a distance away from the Waja leh.

Really? I was just about to say heng no car got hit. What's the damage to the Honda? Like still a distance away from the Waja leh.

Honda City front bonnet swept by the waja front wheel, the driver shifted the car further right-side.

Neutral Newbie

She want that parking lot real bad, at all costs!

Ha, that's what I'm thinking! Shoe Sale! It is a funny accident but I'm glad no one was hurt and the car isn't totaled so it wasn't that bad of an issue. Might be hard to explain to insurance though..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1