Worth or not?

Formbaker

(edited)

I think for $99, they only polish the exterior.

To do a perfect cleaning, need to remove headlamp to clean interior also.

In my opinon, its too expensive. You can do it at Oxygen performance grooming at $20 per headlamp

Seriously i dont think polishing will remove the scratches...

Edited by Ooosh

Neutral Newbie

How do headlights end up being full of scratches? Chiong jungle? [confused]

i lagi :wacko: go makan with my colleagues to Malaysia. Seafood at ulu place.

there was like so many cars, but when I reach home, my headlight got scratches like someone trying to put their signature on it :angry:

Supersonic

Some headlights would become 'blur' and rough, dont know this consider scratches or not? And wonder what to do to restore the lights? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

use toothpaste.

I've tried to buy meguair headlight restorer. 89$ and still cannot get rid or the scratches.

Neutral Newbie

Oxidized and fine scratches, I use Autosol and alot of elbow grease. If you have access to a motorised polishing wheel, even better.

Tootpaste got use? The headlight is not yellowish le?!

if is like light scratches toothpaste would the trick but from what TS describe I don't so.

Neutral Newbie

Oxidized and fine scratches, I use Autosol and alot of elbow grease. If you have access to a motorised polishing wheel, even better.

this one autosol can help?

post-113475-1372661136_thumb.jpg

I tried last weekend on this yishun guy Tony, its was great. I tried many places in Malaysia and no one can bring out the shine of my headlamp. This guy did it in 2 hrs. Im impressed. Btw im a customer nothing related to Tony.

Supercharged

I tried last weekend on this yishun guy Tony, its was great. I tried many places in Malaysia and no one can bring out the shine of my headlamp. This guy did it in 2 hrs. Im impressed. Btw im a customer nothing related to Tony.

what is his contact number and workshop address?

bythe way, polishing headlight is it the same as polishing the acrylic part of our car emblem? mine is dulled and would love to get it polished up by someone.

http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/res...y-99-increase-s

my headlight is damn full of scratches. bring to autobac but doesn't end up quite to what I want.

This one might work or not?

Dunno how bad is your scratch...but I have seen those carwash at JB offer headlight polishing (I think was RM40-60 per lamp). Not bad...they use I believe plastic polish and lots of elbow power...the results I must say is really quite good.

If you do a general polish of the whole car...the price is cheaper.

what is his contact number and workshop address?

bythe way, polishing headlight is it the same as polishing the acrylic part of our car emblem? mine is dulled and would love to get it polished up by someone.

Bro, for emblem why not buy new ones from ebay. would be cheaper n new mah. Headlamp is diff as one pc will be very costly depending on car model.

Neutral Newbie

Dunno how bad is your scratch...but I have seen those carwash at JB offer headlight polishing (I think was RM40-60 per lamp). Not bad...they use I believe plastic polish and lots of elbow power...the results I must say is really quite good.

If you do a general polish of the whole car...the price is cheaper.

i posted the picture above liao. i called the guy, ya Tony. he say just come to his workshop. he give me same price with the website price.

can take out the scratch then pay. If cannot he do it for free. take it as experience he say. very friendly. [thumbsup]

let see how it goes. I'll update.

Supersonic

How much? [:/]

↡ Advertisement