SG Oil Spill

Wasted

Thanks for the vid. Looks to be rather light product but I can't tell what it is, maybe some sort of refined palm product (palm olein or palm stearine).

Ah wells not too bad then.

shd just go throw a ciggy bud....settled...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

now i know why.

I was going to sle from the otehr side at 0530 and there was a jam forming.  That means it had started that early

Oil cheap now but no need waste like that leh

was caught in this jam at about 7am this morning [sweatdrop]

Early morning accident but left the tanker leaking till noon? :a-no:

BKE jam, Woodlands also jam. Drivers thinking of rerouting through Mandai/Kranji to bypass BKE also jam. So basically my navi was showing red the whole morning.

Edited by Holdenutessv

And from the video can see the drain cover is open and all oil flowing into it.

Which at the end will be flowed into our drinking water  :pissed-off:  :pissed-off:

Thanks for the vid. Looks to be rather light product but I can't tell what it is, maybe some sort of refined palm product (palm olein or palm stearine).

Ah wells not too bad then.

Light yes... but definitely not Palm... even super refined and bleached is golden yellow. And stearin is semi solid.

small lorry big lorry bus spotted on centre lane

I think all lost patience loh.

Accident again. Recently we have a drunkard beng hit the back of a lorry. Now this one. Can't help but think it's drink driving. Pic from CNA.

bke-oil-spill-accident-data.jpg

Edited by Watwheels

How come oil spill in expressway will affect bus interchange operation? Bke and woodlands bus interchange is quite a distance away leh.

I think all lost patience loh.

Accident again. Recently we have a drunkard beng hit the back of a lorry. Now this one. Can't help but think it's drink driving. Pic from CNA.

bke-oil-spill-accident-data.jpg

whoa!!! another coe bites the dust

How come oil spill in expressway will affect bus interchange operation? Bke and woodlands bus interchange is quite a distance away leh.

thats how bad the jam is lo

Yes. Even it is quite a distance, it jam until there. I was there in the morning.

The buses were all stuck in the jam and TIBS ran out of buses? Then all the passengers got stuck at the bus interchange.

The buses were all stuck in the jam and TIBS ran out of buses? Then all the passengers got stuck at the bus interchange.

I see, thanks. Heng train never breakdown today, if not don't know how people in woodlands going to travel today morning.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1