SG Oil Spill

Wasted

I see, thanks. Heng train never breakdown today, if not don't know how people in woodlands going to travel today morning.

exactly.....

cannot blame anyone here hor...hahhaha

↡ Advertisement

I see, thanks. Heng train never breakdown today, if not don't know how people in woodlands going to travel today morning.

SLE>CTE lor.

Looking at the Google maps the live traffic still showing slow at this hour. BKE and Mandai Road showing slow. Today Friday, later peak hour ppl sure head for SLE> CTE.

Edited by Watwheels

Just drive past

Replacing road. Kudos to LTA. Gd work

Bloody truck still der

Keep on 1/2 lane until after mandai

Pictures from CNA & ST.

Those who stay woodlands and work in town sure cannot make it on time.

In such case, take mrt is the fastest.

provided no break down...hahhaa

then all take mc

Lol, although mrt not say very reliable, but also would not break down everyday la.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

was stuck in the jam this morning also

funny thing is the SCDF let the oil leak and leak

Why can't they put something to stop the flow ?

I guess cuz SCDF don't have equipment to do it? Only trained how to clean up the spills only. 

• Praise 1

I guess cuz SCDF don't have equipment to do it? Only trained how to clean up the spills only. 

Meaning SCDF can clean up spills but don't know how to stop a spill?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Based on the article, they had to wait till the company brought barrels to store the oil ma. So that probably means they can't do it?

really bad jam all the way into Marsiling estates.. no kidding. I was strucked in marsiling for a good 20 minutes already and i tot it might be the mosque crowd cos its friday. Little did I know that when I tried to enter BKE, which takes about 30 minutes, the q just wont move. I tried to exit into Turf club and damn it its worse. The jam at turf club is easily 30 minute already. Then when I turned into old woodlands road, the jam is still on all the way into mandai side. Altogether 2.5 hours from Marsiling to Bukit Batok when I normally took 20 minutes.

• Praise 1

My maid also can clean up spills   [:p] in the house but don't know plumbing or stopping spills, but there is no stop cock or things like mains to stop, if its a crack - cannot weld too..... not easy situation    

• Praise 3

I think ppl at scdf just realised that what they have been practicing needs a relook. They do not even have a contractor with empty barrels to call.

Funny thing is an oil spill also happened in Paterson road just recently.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=12295

The cause of it...unknown. It lasted 13 hours. Sama sama.

Just let the oil all out, do clean up and resurface the road. Road congestion? It's ok lah.

I think ppl at scdf just realised that what they have been practicing needs a relook. They do not even have a contractor with empty barrels to call.

Funny thing is an oil spill also happened in Paterson road just recently.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=12295

The cause of it...unknown. It lasted 13 hours. Sama sama.

Just let the oil all out, do clean up and resurface the road. Road congestion? It's ok lah.

I would assume their HAZMAT and Marine teams are suitably equipped....

really bad jam all the way into Marsiling estates.. no kidding. I was strucked in marsiling for a good 20 minutes already and i tot it might be the mosque crowd cos its friday. Little did I know that when I tried to enter BKE, which takes about 30 minutes, the q just wont move. I tried to exit into Turf club and damn it its worse. The jam at turf club is easily 30 minute already. Then when I turned into old woodlands road, the jam is still on all the way into mandai side. Altogether 2.5 hours from Marsiling to Bukit Batok when I normally took 20 minutes.

In any case of any major incidence happened, you will get stuck on the road and every roads around the area would be jam. No way you can escape.

Based on the article, they had to wait till the company brought barrels to store the oil ma. So that probably means they can't do it?

SCDF can call for a few more fire engines, discharge the water into the drain and suck up the oil into their tanks .... LOL

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement