Hit and Run Accident at Bukit Batok St34 U25 Carpark

Lemonade78

(edited)

Hi All,

My friend had a Hit and Run accident on 4th July'13 whereby he was utterly shocked to see his car condition when he went to get his car at the CP in the morning. His Brand new Audi was damage badly and had to be towed away.

post-21287-1372985953_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, the culprit drive away leaving 2 pcs of Blue color spare parts at the accident scene to give all of us a clue that this hit and run car is likely a Subaru Impreza (High chance a WRX or a wannabe WRX). I'm quite sad to know that this was caused by a Subaru driver as i also drive a Subaru as well and never know this dude has a really disappointed driving/parking skill or maybe has/her driving was boosted with lots of alcohol to showoff his courage and enhance the collision skill.

Anyway. would hope mycarforum member can help to keep a lookout and whether any kind-hearted soul seeing a blue Impreza having a badly damage front on 4th July night or 5th July early morning at Bukit Batok area. Please contact:90280140...really appreciated!!!

post-21287-1372985371_thumb.png

post-21287-1372985215_thumb.png

This accident was reported to the Police and investigation on-going. Hope the Carpark camera can help to locate the culprit asap.

Not sure if the Blue Subaru Impreza culprit is reading this...just wanna let you know you need to go BBDC to learn how to park and drive and you're really a ball-less coward!!!!

Thank you once again

Edited by Lemonade78
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Its reported in Stomp already. Really sad for your friend. His car is only 6 month young.

wah... like that will the blue mit claim from your friend? technically isnt this a chain collision?

this one car stationery without driver in the car, also can claim meh?

wah... like that will the blue mit claim from your friend? technically isnt this a chain collision?

No...the Mit cannot claim from the Audi...its claim from own damage...but they wont deduct your NCD. (unless they change the rules) My brother kenna before...same situation. The car next to him kenna bwang and hit him as well. he claim his own insurance and NCD was not effected...but have to pay excess.

The car that bang and run is likely a Impreza Cockeye version...the squarish piece looks like the fog light cover.

• Praise 1

this one car stationery without driver in the car, also can claim meh?

duno leh... i am thinking purely technically lah.... in a red light situation when front 2 cars not moving, third car bwang from behind also cause something like this rite...

The car park should be able to capture the IU should it be a cashcard parking system.

Hi All,

My friend had a Hit and Run accident on 4th July'13 whereby he was utterly shocked to see his car condition when he went to get his car at the CP in the morning. His Brand new Audi was damage badly and had to be towed away.

Unfortunately, the culprit drive away leaving 2 pcs of Blue color spare parts at the accident scene to give all of us a clue that this hit and run car is likely a Subaru Impreza (High chance a WRX or a wannabe WRX). I'm quite sad to know that this was caused by a Subaru driver as i also drive a Subaru as well and never know this dude has a really disappointed driving/parking skill or maybe has/her driving was boosted with lots of alcohol to showoff his courage and enhance the collision skill.

Anyway. would hope mycarforum member can help to keep a lookout and whether any kind-hearted soul seeing a blue Impreza having a badly damage front on 4th July night or 5th July early morning at Bukit Batok area. Please contact:90280140...really appreciated!!!

This accident was reported to the Police and investigation on-going. Hope the Carpark camera can help to locate the culprit asap.

Not sure if the Blue Subaru Impreza culprit is reading this...just wanna let you know you need to go BBDC to learn how to park and drive and you're really a ball-less coward!!!!

Thank you once again

The like icon abit out of place. It is like you "like" the pict.

It is not the brand of car. It is the mindset of the driver.