Child abuse at Toa Payoh Childcare centre

Dermocyma

is this really in Singapore? anyone verify the source?

does teacher wear a veil in classroom?

Turbocharged

Got other link? No Facebook leh

i also dont have facbook. but i can view the video leh.

• Praise 1

is this really in Singapore? anyone verify the source?

does teacher wear a veil in classroom?

Confirm this Is in Singapore cos I recognise the uniform is from My First Skool (NTUC)

• Praise 1

still rem i was 'abused' in pri scl by tchr. mom didn't cry. instead, wack me again. times have really changed.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

See the 2nd video, the child left leg is injured till cannot stand up on his own, walk away limping. Whether old time or present time , whack a child till he limps is abused.

See the 2nd video, the child left leg is injured till cannot stand up on his own, walk away limping. Whether old time or present time , whack a child till he limps is abused.

Can't bear to watch the second vid...too upset and pissed!

• Praise 1

i got wack until cannot write properly. but yea, if only there were child rights then.

Hypersonic
(edited)

i got wack until cannot write properly. but yea, if only there were child rights then.

You are tuff, no neede protection.. hand got fractured?

Latests info, the child is 3yrs old only. KKH confirm it's hairline fracture in his shin.

https://www.facebook.com/Official938LIVE/po...553900781333204

Official938LIVE

(UPDATED WITH PRESCHOOL MANAGEMENT'S RESPONSE)

PRE-SCHOOLER FRACTURES SHIN AFTER ALLEGED ABUSE BY TEACHER

Parents of a 3 year boy have lodged a police report against a pre-school teacher for allegedly abusing their son, and causing him to suffer a fracture on his leg.

The incident allegedly happened on Friday morning.

Video clips from CCTV recordings at the My First Skool centre in Toa Payoh Central which showed the incident, have since gone viral.

One clip showed a woman dragging a young boy to a corner of the classroom, and pushing him to the floor.

A second clip showed the boy - still in the corner - trying but failing to stand on his own, and then being dragged away by the same woman.

The boy's mother told 938LIVE she was informed by staff of the centre while she was at work that her child was complaining of pain, and that he had had a fall.

At the KK Women's and Children's Hospital, doctors confirmed the boy has a hairline fracture in his shin.

When the parents returned to the pre-school centre, they demanded to see the CCTV recording of the classroom, following which they filed a police report.

When contacted, police confirmed they are investigating the incident.

A spokesperson for My First Skool said they are co-operating fully with the police on the case of alleged child abuse.

And the teacher involved has been suspended from all duties with immediate effect.

The spokesperson said the safety and welfare of the children in their care is their top priority, and they take this responsibility very seriously.

She added: "Our main focus now is the child's welfare and we will do all we can to assist the family on the care of the child during this period. The centre principal was with the child at all times during his visit to the doctors yesterday. The parents of the child has requested for a transfer to another centre in our network and we are doing all possible to manage this transition in the best interests of the child."

938LIVE/

Edited by Ender

You are tuff, no neede protection.. hand got fractured?

Latests info, the child is 3yrs old only. KKH confirm it's hairline fracture in his shin.

https://www.facebook.com/Official938LIVE/po...553900781333204

Official938LIVE

(UPDATED WITH PRESCHOOL MANAGEMENT'S RESPONSE)

PRE-SCHOOLER FRACTURES SHIN AFTER ALLEGED ABUSE BY TEACHER

Parents of a 3 year boy have lodged a police report against a pre-school teacher for allegedly abusing their son, and causing him to suffer a fracture on his leg.

The incident allegedly happened on Friday morning.

Video clips from CCTV recordings at the My First Skool centre in Toa Payoh Central which showed the incident, have since gone viral.

One clip showed a woman dragging a young boy to a corner of the classroom, and pushing him to the floor.

A second clip showed the boy - still in the corner - trying but failing to stand on his own, and then being dragged away by the same woman.

The boy's mother told 938LIVE she was informed by staff of the centre while she was at work that her child was complaining of pain, and that he had had a fall.

At the KK Women's and Children's Hospital, doctors confirmed the boy has a hairline fracture in his shin.

When the parents returned to the pre-school centre, they demanded to see the CCTV recording of the classroom, following which they filed a police report.

When contacted, police confirmed they are investigating the incident.

A spokesperson for My First Skool said they are co-operating fully with the police on the case of alleged child abuse.

And the teacher involved has been suspended from all duties with immediate effect.

The spokesperson said the safety and welfare of the children in their care is their top priority, and they take this responsibility very seriously.

She added: "Our main focus now is the child's welfare and we will do all we can to assist the family on the care of the child during this period. The centre principal was with the child at all times during his visit to the doctors yesterday. The parents of the child has requested for a transfer to another centre in our network and we are doing all possible to manage this transition in the best interests of the child."

938LIVE/

as a kid , I won't know if got hairline fracture. I was not tough, just forced to be tough.

I don't condone the abuse, but tot the parents reaction was well...dramatic.

i dun think if it is our own child we will put up a drama -_- . sumtimes u have to be in their shoes to feel the pain and agony [bigcry]

• Praise 1

really behave like terrorist man

This statement is juz damn racist & wrong..

because she wear a veil so labeled terrorist?

• Praise 1

The first video at 20 secs, the kid's leg already injured. How did his leg get injured, both videos never show leh.

↡ Advertisement