Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1679 replies to this topic | 1,464 praises

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

Aerosmith
  • Aerosmith
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone selling nice number plates? i am looking for a nice number to put on my car. i don't want to buy from dealers because they charge crazy prizes.
don't need to be extremely rare numbers, cause my budget not that high either.
just pm me your number and your price

5 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:15 PM

ATTB
  • Premium member
    ATTB
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone selling nice number plates? i am looking for a nice number to put on my car. i don't want to buy from dealers because they charge crazy prizes.

Bro, I noticed that recently the bidding of plate number is not that "hot" especially with SKL plate. There are couple of nice number still in the system for 3 weeks already still no taker. Under normal situation, those numbers already taken 7 early 8 early.. Not sure Izzit bcos of the cooling measure caused the bidding slow down too.
4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro, I noticed that recently the bidding of plate number is not that "hot" especially with SKL plate. There are couple of nice number still in the system for 3 weeks already still no taker. Under normal situation, those numbers already taken 7 early 8 early.. Not sure Izzit bcos of the cooling measure caused the bidding slow down too.

I have 2 young boys GTR owners approach me in Great World whom wanna buy my car plate, but I turn them down.

if you happen to read this can PM me :)

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

Steves
  • Premium member
    Steves
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a nice number plate for sale, SK* 308 *, if interested pm me your quote, thanks.
5 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Maybe you can try bidding from brand new series car plate numbers?!
Staff69 and 4 Anonymous members praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Luckcent
  • Premium member
    Luckcent
    6th Gear
    Author Image

What is your budget ? and what kind of numbers do you prefer ?
==================================================

Failure is not defeat unless you stop trying

==================================================

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got people leave a note on my windscreen b4.
sms back asking 5K, also no reply.
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:20 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What is your budget ? and what kind of numbers do you prefer ?

Nothing beats the EA5Y I saw.. wub.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:13 PM

Jeffc
  • Premium member
    Jeffc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Nothing beats the EA5Y I saw.. wub.gif

Saw BMW 6 series at Orchard SGY5Y.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

89?

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Whats your budget? Put on new car cheaper... on existing car boh hua

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

Shelltoxin
  • Shelltoxin
    1st Gear
    Author Image

saw one at milleinia tower SS55S
Pinobii and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

Leslielai
  • Premium member
    Leslielai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

got people leave a note on my windscreen b4.
sms back asking 5K, also no reply.

SK65M?

You're asking for 5k? Still available?
Pinobii and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

Ericongy
  • Premium member
    Ericongy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

number nice or not also depend on individual... my car plate have 4 different numbers, but it coincide with my IC number and my son's birthday, so to me, its a very nice and meaningful number..
Pinobii and 4 Anonymous members praised this
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

saw one at milleinia tower SS55S

This number is unique and nice, everything looks like 'S'! blink.gif
Pinobii and 3 Anonymous members praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

Mystupidger
  • Premium member
    Mystupidger
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

bro SK65M im also interested can drop me a pm

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Saw BMW 6 series at Orchard SGY5Y.

wub.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

89?

69? laugh.gif

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

Mercur1al
  • Mercur1al
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, searching for 5000. Anyone interested in selling pls PM me. Thanks

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

Dchahs
  • Dchahs
    Clutched
    Author Image

EP8228P.(33 years old plate)
Anyone interested can pm me.
But will not be cheap.($1X,XXX. 00)

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: nice carplate, car number plates and 5 more...

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users