Politicians Talk About Integrity

Kyrios

I read briefly on this issue in the past. Im not sure how it was resolved or if it is.

DUnno y gov wanna kick up a big fuss about cleaning ceiling of hawker centre.

How much would it cost? Few thousands? Erect scaffolding etc

DIscuSs till at parliament level..no other better issues to discuss ah?

Vivi has been touted one of the next big stars when he came out. As years passed, it is apparent that his star has waned and he even have to give half his portfolio to Chan Kee Chiu.

After the YOG failure, he got not much chance to speak until this scaffolding issue pop up. Of cos must milk dry this opportunity lah

To put it simply, he's accusing them of lying.

To me I think it could be a misunderstanding between the hawkers and TC. I think it could be resolved easily but dunno why NEA has to make a big deal out of it. It's just washing a hawker center.

To put it simply, he's accusing them of lying.

To me I think it could be a misunderstanding between the hawkers and TC. I think it could be resolved easily but dunno why NEA has to make a big deal out of it. It's just washing a hawker center.

I also think its misunderstanding... But he like broken recorder.. Quite irritating..

Hypersonic

parliament got no better things to debate on than this spat between AHTC and NEA? This vivian whole thing makes him looks very petty..

Hypersonic

Worse still, can make it on the front page of ST. <_<

As many said, this type of petty issue also want to discuss in parliament. Spend time on more important issues la.

Miss Vivian really can talk about 'integrity' without batting an eyelid. Those PAP MPs behind him also were like 'eh dude, r u serious?'

Worse still, can make it on the front page of ST. <_<

As many said, this type of petty issue also want to discuss in parliament. Spend time on more important issues la.

Miss Vivian really can talk about 'integrity' without batting an eyelid. Those PAP MPs behind him also were like 'eh dude, r u serious?'

Trying score pts mah..maybe perf bonus no reach his goal

(edited)

I also think its misunderstanding... But he like broken recorder.. Quite irritating..

Yeah, the media also put a lot of light on the issue...probably coz no other interesting story to cover.

Edited by Watwheels

Hypersonic

By putting a lot of light on this issue, only makes vivian look petty, he might dragged the while pinky gahment into it for being incompetent. Small spat cannot resolved within themselves, have to bring up to parliament. This kind of thing, NEA, AHTC and hawker should have a close door meeting to talk it out. Not sending emails and communicate thru press, and should probably be handled by a director level, no need to escalate to parliament turn into a national agenda.

Are you guys aware that miss. vivian was a champion during her JC school days ? My opinion on "her" is CBM [:p]

What is CBM? Cheese burger face? Yeah this kind of face see already wanna lut gao gao.

Supersonic

I always feel that anything to do with the opposition party, no matter whether it is a small or major issue, PAP will find chance to find fault with them?! But if their own people made mistake, they will just try to "cover" the issue.

↡ Advertisement