Which 2nd hand car dealer is good?

CamholicX

Twincharged

I bought a used car from Leco prestige before at turf club

good experience, the sales guy and boss were upfront and easy to deal with. Got my car around 3 days after handed in deposit, transfer of car was done on the spot when i collected my keys.

I would be happy to patronise them again in future.

only gripe i had was they didn't want to send the car to my workshop for inspection, they are only comfortable with STA, vicom, or optima werkz

not a problem for me cos the car had full servicing records with agent and i was able to request for the list of parts replaced

• Praise 3

Thats why many buyers have been asking for stricter laws to protect them

Was told tampering is an offence if proven.

Would owners wish to report tampering?

It is important that the actual mileage be written down in the sales and purchase form when a dealer takes over a car from previous owner. 

Was told by dealers that sometimes, direct owners can also tamper on the pretext to help dealers sell their cars  [laugh]

Oh. Didnt know there is such a practise. I just noticed the car i sold to the dealer was listed on SGCM with 50000 KM less.

• Praise 6

Sad to say, sometimes user tampered their car odometer before selling to dealers.

Told them off, as it will jeopardize the safety of the car.

Sigh..... You will ask why I know , caused it is my friends, and I told them off. It is too dangerous, just to sell your car at 1 or 2k more.

• Praise 2

A bit off-topic but it's interesting to read what car dealers write on sgcarmart in their bid to sell off their cars:

"New Arrival! Good To Renew COE. Well Kept By Fussy Owner Whom Upgraded To Estima."

Ok.. So the previous owner "upgraded to Estima". Is that any of my business? I won't give two f***s if the owner "upgraded to Ferrari" or Maserati or whatever. If this is your justification to sell me the car at a higher price, it ain't working on me bro. 

"Well Maintained, Fun Drive Luxury Sedan. Cheaper Than Rental. Road Tax Till Jan 2017." 

I must really be a dumbass to be so excited about buying a car which is cheaper than rental.

Edited by toycamry
  • Praise 1

Lol, if those car dealers dont write like this, then what do you expect them to write le?

True ma bro, I rather they state car condition n features n stuffs like "send to any inspection agency of your choice"

Thanks for all the reccs.

I'm looking to sell my car, and so all your advice are really good since I'm doing research before I head to the car dealers on the weekend.

Anyone else has a good experience with car dealers when you sold your car?

Lol, if those car dealers dont write like this, then what do you expect them to write le?

U expect them to list as : car got intermittent issues like clutch adaptation updates needed , sudden loss of power , jerky gear change , former angry owner , sell car due to problems unresolved , owner dislike visiting workshop, still pending Worksop final diagnosis n etc..

Like that u happy Boh ??

• Praise 3

U expect them to list as : car got intermittent issues like clutch adaptation updates needed , sudden loss of power , jerky gear change , former angry owner , sell car due to problems unresolved , owner dislike visiting workshop, still pending Worksop final diagnosis n etc..

Like that u happy Boh ??

Like that u happy Boh ??

Every coins has 2 sides; may work against seller if pantang ones come across it. Ultimately, I think it should've been priced competitively for quicker sale.

Car and house the same, some people no pantang would still buy de. Like house sold due to divorce case people also no pantang. 

bought the third car from henly again.
interest going up so better pay in full  :secret-laugh: 

post-131345-0-23466900-1478158979_thumb.jpg

post-131345-0-63883400-1478159002_thumb.jpg

interior not bad not bad but

radx bmw too atas for me. :XD: 

i stick back to my honda  [:p]

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4